2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I kept having her until I got a response that she had a meeting and had to leave. Then she asked me to lock. I now have the key but I get an error whenever I go to the house which is now not found.
Weird, nothing like that even happens for me. I just infinitely repeat the one sex sequence until her stats are capped and nothing changes lol

asdx001

Aug 10, 2017
Hope we play new events for mothers ( own and step) , sisters (own and step) and other girls with new uptade.:cool:

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do you progress, only thing I am able to do is wake up, reading, swimming working talking with mom and sister and repeat.
Every place I have gone is closed off, yes you can learn to dj, yes you can visit your sister at the café, but that doesn't seem to progress anything.
I am only able to increase learning, strength and money. Spying is failing every time I try the bathroom event, lust I have no clue about.
The quest menu for every character is empty. Your father is arrently at home, but I can't visit him I have to come back later... but it is the same message all day.
What am I missing?

Mator

May 9, 2017
Extracity v0.05 cheat version.
Place file in Extacity\assets\standalone_content delete original start.qsp and rename this file to start.qsp.

Edit: Added some bugfix for 0.05.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone know how to paste cheats into new version? If there's a tutorial, please let me know

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I bought access to the Sex Dating Roulette site. I arrange a date and am told "first house in the east district, Saturday 21:00". That's Mom's house. Only other house is Joriks, Every Saturday at 21:00 I try different places, haven't got anything to trigger.

EDIT: Yes, it IS Mom's house. I don't know what I did different, but I finally got it to trigger.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes