Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Extended Stay [v1.2.0] [Hearts Club]

1. 4.00 star(s)

neithernor

One of the I'm not a furry BUT type of games.
    The game itself is management type, simple and enjoyable.
    Run a brothel. hire girls -> make them do stuff.

Currently the content is on the light side but its decent and consists of several well animated scenes.
    the interesting part is the RNG of the characters there are lots of options and combinations (race/perks/skin color/body/clothes/etc...) and its all random!!!
    some people might not like the RNG but I think its what makes this game fun.
    there is also a shop mechanic for buying clothes but there are very few options there.

the problem I did find with the game is in the UI that sometimes bugs out (resets selected character) and that is very annoying if you have 20+ girls or it keeps selecting the same character over and over.

All in all a good fun game that is worth trying.
    looking forward to seeing how it will progress.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

The thread's copy of the game is way out of date, but the game itself is pretty decent. (Heck, I think the free copy on Itch is more up-to-date!)

Anywho, you run a brothel made up of varying sexy people that you personally can screw all you want, or you use them to please various clients that drop by. Maybe they want someone really busty? Maybe they want someone with a giant magnum dong? Who knows, just fill their orders.
    The graphics are... okay, nothing mindblowing, and the sex is alright too.
    Kinda reminds me of a 3D, improved version of Strumpets with less content.

The copy of the game I was playing was slightly out of date, but I still had fun with it.
    I guess if I had any real nitpicky complaints, I'd wish the game had some more deviant stuff in there like cumflation or distension enemas or something, IDK.
    I'd probably give this a 3.5 star rating if I could.