VN - Ren'Py - Extra Life

1. 4.00 star(s)

SurpriseSunlight

Great visuals and like others said it has a good Summer Time Saga vibe of wandering around the city. The walkthrough guide is good, even though you end up using it on every other zones because there's too much hidden stuff that are not easy nor logical.

I likes the branch system where your choices do matter, the storyline with the sister is too fast at the beginning, it's almost a fan service that arrives too soon compared to their relationship.

French subtitles are good but there's too much typos that ends up being frustrating.

So 4/5 because that's a good game that have a lot of potential, keep adding scenes with the good amount of dialogue.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dewrules

Totally enjoyed the game. It s fun and interesting. Characters are beautiful, amazing art style. Just finished 0.5 and was mind blown. The amount of content is good already, (more than some games that were in development for years) just wish there were more anal scenes. Writing is very good I truly enjoyed conversations. Oh yeah, new shortcuts to the bedroom and city view are really helpful thank you dev!!!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

johnsenwong1

The game are really great and very interesting to play with. Plot are really smooth and characters are very charming. Please update soon plsss. Add a shortcut to worldmap will be better or add some scene can redo over and over again to pass time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Wajou

Really enjoyed it, the mood was good and the choices mattered. Natsume is the one i'm looking forward to the most, and I've enjoyed both Asami routes too. Of course the redhead was pretty nice too, but too little content with her for now, even on BM route.

Anyways loving the game and looking forward to more.

Just some encouragement and doing my part =)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

zephyredge

The game is like Summer Time Saga but with more appealing story and characters no hate fore STS but the art on this is a masterpiece the story is really interesting I honestly believe this could be the next big thing along with the best adult games in this forum. Cheers to the dev hope to have more updates on this game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Sasori21

Very underrated game with nice premise and interesting choices. Despite being in it's early development stage it shows great promise. The art and the different routes make it very appealing. I will follow it with intense interest. Good job to the developers!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Medianoche

I do not understand why they put so low the score here, so I will post the same review as on the other page:
    very good game! You can see the dedication and attention to detail, I want to be able to buy it when it comes out! I love art, I liked the story faster than I expected. I love Noriko and yasuka, I love mother and daughter!
  8. 2.00 star(s)

KollegeX

I kinda feel bad for rating this one so low, but it ticks off all the wrong boxes before even the first ingame day is over.
    - Mindless clicking around to get money
    - "loser"-type main character

On the good side is the art. Writing, characters I kinda cant comment on because I did not play far.
    The main character is supposed to get a second start after being a dishrag and dying weak, perhaps stupid, friendless etc. The first day he gets back ? He gets bitched at by a "18" year old, fails to get a job at a noodle restaurant because he is weak, and turns tail and runs away from his bully while in front of a dojo where he wanted to get stronger.
    I am sorry but is the main character a 14 year old or a 30/40 something man that got a reset ?

If you dont mind the premise and starting as a complete dishrag of a loser however and use cheats to skip clicking around like an idiot, you might enjoy that game. I wouldnt know