Extracting Unity games

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm not sure where this will post but have no idea where I would.
I'd like to try to extract pics and vids from some Unity games, I've tried asking on one of the games sites but my messages kept getting deleted.
So, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction of a program that can extract the video's and pics from unity games. I'm using ( try not to skoff plz ) hp pavilion, windows 7, model p6-2037c with a Intel core i3. Never upgraded the system and I'm not sure how. I hope that gives you enough information, it's not hooked to the net so I download anything that I'm wanting to watch onto a cell then upload to the hp.
So any help would be appreciated, thanks.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm not sure where this will post but have no idea where I would.
I'd like to try to extract pics and vids from some Unity games, I've tried asking on one of the games sites but my messages kept getting deleted.
So, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction of a program that can extract the video's and pics from unity games. I'm using ( try not to skoff plz ) hp pavilion, windows 7, model p6-2037c with a Intel core i3. Never upgraded the system and I'm not sure how. I hope that gives you enough information, it's not hooked to the net so I download anything that I'm wanting to watch onto a cell then upload to the hp.
So any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Here you go... but it doesn't work for every Unity game.

Reactions: Steiner666