VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
You don't have better things to do in your life? All your pointless hater trolls are close to the spam warning level.
You can't even give out a legit reason for why you think this game is bad, beside repeating yourself over and over again that you hate this game. Like who gives a fxck. :ROFLMAO:
Literally all five of the comments their profile has made has been on this very thread. Absolutely hilarious(ly pathetic).

Like for all the complaining they're doing, they could be using that very same brainpower to think. Maybe, just maybe, people have different tastes! Wild concept! AND they're here for Kalchivo's Badtime Stories. A game where one of the characters has sex with someone's disembodied (and conscious?) dick. But no, exhibitionism is the REAL villainy here. Braindead behavior.

naxfor

Apr 20, 2021
lol im into exhibitionism and food play, my only problem with this vn is that is too long, the only fvn i dont like is house of beef because its boring it doesnt get anywhere.

Red069

Sep 28, 2020
Update 1.134

No gallery

- Edited the Coach Day 2 Updates

- Added a Character Bios page under the 'Extras' option. For those of you that have been here for forever, you might remember way back when I introduced some characters on Day 1, they'd have small bio blurbs pop up with them. I had designed another template for them forever ago, and I never really implemented them. Well, with this update, I set some of the groundwork up for it. It doesn't have much in it at the moment, but it's a start! I'll add some character details there, and I plan on using that as an indicator for folks to know whether or not they have what I consider the 'Best' ending.

- Darius's Day 1 has been included in Spanish now.

- The auto-forward button has been added! You can see it while playing the game now.

- Corrected a slew of typos, mostly through Coach's and Dozer's days.

- Harold's Day 25 got a new CG added to it. I felt the scene in the closet with him needed something more, and there's a new image for it. I want to add another after that, but that'll have to be another time!

- That's all I have for this one! You can expect a Richard update next, and that'll be here May 1st.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Update 1.134

No gallery

- Added a Character Bios page under the 'Extras' option. For those of you that have been here for forever, you might remember way back when I introduced some characters on Day 1, they'd have small bio blurbs pop up with them. I had designed another template for them forever ago, and I never really implemented them. Well, with this update, I set some of the groundwork up for it. It doesn't have much in it at the moment, but it's a start! I'll add some character details there, and I plan on using that as an indicator for folks to know whether or not they have what I consider the 'Best' ending.

- The auto-forward button has been added! You can see it while playing the game now.

- Harold's Day 25 got a new CG added to it. I felt the scene in the closet with him needed something more, and there's a new image for it. I want to add another after that, but that'll have to be another time!

- That's all I have for this one! You can expect a Richard update next, and that'll be here May 1st.
Wait, already a new update? Ain't the last one just 2 weeks ago?
And he mentioned next one will be 2 weeks after? Is he speeding up things, or ....?

Last edited:

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
Update 1.134

No gallery

Huh? Already got update? That was fast!!! I thought was 2 weeks or next month. Thanks~~~

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
[...]

Well that scene is really impactful and you don't expect it to happen but i think the CG has to pop up in the right moment for it to work. What i really need is a CG of those two being well dressed on their date... pleaaase

EDIT:
Wait, already a new update? Ain't the last one just 2 weeks ago?
And he mentioned next one will be 2 weeks after? Is he speeding up things, or ....?
Nah, he used to do two updates per month before the period of "last day updates". It seems like he'll start to do that again, which is really nice :D

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes