VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
there's def something off about it, it might honestly be intentional, like as in "this route will have some random story/conflict element to it". I thought it was okay at first but the sex scene is... fucked, and I think the MC comments on it, too. Did he use an aphrodisiac? is that the point...? he comments on the coconut smell...
Like, there's a difference between "mc feels conflicted/confused after first time because it might be faster than he'd want", like Darius' route, but Darius ends up like... giving him aftercare... Dwayne just like drops you back off and it's really unnerving
I havent gotten to his first Love scene yet and im dreading it. If it's like what you described, i really dont want to go through with his route. On the bright side this facial reaction is hilarious and possibly the only good thing about him.

Reactions: konstantin2547

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
there's def something off about it, it might honestly be intentional, like as in "this route will have some random story/conflict element to it". I thought it was okay at first but the sex scene is... fucked, and I think the MC comments on it, too. Did he use an aphrodisiac? is that the point...? he comments on the coconut smell...
Like, there's a difference between "mc feels conflicted/confused after first time because it might be faster than he'd want", like Darius' route, but Darius ends up like... giving him aftercare... Dwayne just like drops you back off and it's really unnerving
I think it's because Dwayne is basically a fetishist -- He's REALLY into the MC because he's a human. Or at least, that's a major point for him. Yes, Dwayne finds the MC attractive, but it feels like a LOT of that attraction is based on race. Like those people who go after a certain race of person because it's 'forbidden' by someone, (usually parents) or because it's exotic compared to what they're used to.

I don't think he's meant to be taken as a "bad/evil" route, but I currently wonder if it's simply one of those relationships where you constantly hookup/have sex, but nothing progresses further. MC will probably want more, and is already questioning if he's okay with what happened. I can't see a long term relationship happening with Dwayne. The others, even Darius, are good with dating, eventually and want that to occur.

Dwayne just seems to be in the moment and goes with the flow, which in a sexual context isn't always the healthiest thing for either person.

We'll have to see what Dwayne's next update has in store for us....if Dwayne is going to act aloof/not interested because he got what he wanted, or if this will turn into something more. It's certainly a completely different tone than the other routes, even Richard...which I think is why most of us, myself included, felt a bit off by this route thus far.

Sep 29, 2019
I personally feel the same as everyone else. Dwayne has put me off weirdly, and I just don't know how to feel. One of the biggest problems I've experienced is I think Dwayne is a pure bottom route. While that's fine and dandy every single route besides Richard; his route is still under construction so there's a possibility of switching. I've never really viewed my MC as anything other than vers and I like that because it can cater to everyone's tastes. I just wish there was more diversity in the scenes of every route than just jerking off, I swear a good majority of them are. Sorry for my rant lol but yeah hopefully Dwayne gets some character development.

MuskyGorilla

May 15, 2020
I think it's because Dwayne is basically a fetishist -- He's REALLY into the MC because he's a human. Or at least, that's a major point for him. Yes, Dwayne finds the MC attractive, but it feels like a LOT of that attraction is based on race. Like those people who go after a certain race of person because it's 'forbidden' by someone, (usually parents) or because it's exotic compared to what they're used to.

I don't think he's meant to be taken as a "bad/evil" route, but I currently wonder if it's simply one of those relationships where you constantly hookup/have sex, but nothing progresses further. MC will probably want more, and is already questioning if he's okay with what happened. I can't see a long term relationship happening with Dwayne. The others, even Darius, are good with dating, eventually and want that to occur.

Dwayne just seems to be in the moment and goes with the flow, which in a sexual context isn't always the healthiest thing for either person.

We'll have to see what Dwayne's next update has in store for us....if Dwayne is going to act aloof/not interested because he got what he wanted, or if this will turn into something more. It's certainly a completely different tone than the other routes, even Richard...which I think is why most of us, myself included, felt a bit off by this route thus far.
yeah definitely, you may be right. I mean... no other characters have really actually ever had a true conflict with the MC before for the most part, they've had relationship issues because peoples' bad habits or tendencies are manifesting themselves now in a relationship (Spencer and Dozer with jealousy and stoicism, Chester with anger and protectiveness, and Darius being unable to rely on others), and they've had things affect both MC and the character together (Vernon, Harold's ex, Harvey, Isaac, etc), but never really an actual moment where the two characters like, have a legit fight that isn't a misunderstanding. But if your prediction is right, that could happen? If Dwayne doesn't really want a relationship... Because he's definitely like really unhealthily written (or just really unhealthy if it's intentionally written that way), almost as if he's part of a different game telling a different story (and more about like... idk, the player having a waifu who will love them forever or something idk, some people want that in dating sims). like obviously everyone reading this already knows this but like for the record; begging someone you just met days prior to move in with you already isn't really healthy, let alone positioning it as an act of service (he's effectively saying "You're homeless? I got a place AND a paying job for you, NOW! Move in, like, NOW, and all your problems are solved!", which is... manipulative).

I kinda hope the ending for that day gets rewritten, him dropping MC back off with no resolution (at least right now, idk what'll happen the next day) is creepy to read, idk... As far as I can remember, there are two other times where the mc feels like bad or conflicted after sex, and both of them are like dealt with quickly and it's supposed to like mean something? Like he tells Darius he doesn't know what to do now, doesn't know how to feel, and Darius like cuddles with him for the first time, which is supposed to show mc (and player) that Darius doesn't actually value sex above feelings entirely and like will be comforting/respectful when he needs to be. And then he tells Richard that he feels conflicted for just like letting himself go without like making it special or drawn out or anything and Richard says that like there's no reason to feel guilty for not doing enough and that he had fun too or something.

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
yeah definitely, you may be right. I mean... no other characters have really actually ever had a true conflict with the MC before for the most part, they've had relationship issues because peoples' bad habits or tendencies are manifesting themselves now in a relationship (Spencer and Dozer with jealousy and stoicism, Chester with anger and protectiveness, and Darius being unable to rely on others), and they've had things affect both MC and the character together (Vernon, Harold's ex, Harvey, Isaac, etc), but never really an actual moment where the two characters like, have a legit fight that isn't a misunderstanding. But if your prediction is right, that could happen? If Dwayne doesn't really want a relationship... Because he's definitely like really unhealthily written (or just really unhealthy if it's intentionally written that way), almost as if he's part of a different game telling a different story (and more about like... idk, the player having a waifu who will love them forever or something idk, some people want that in dating sims). like obviously everyone reading this already knows this but like for the record; begging someone you just met days prior to move in with you already isn't really healthy, let alone positioning it as an act of service (he's effectively saying "You're homeless? I got a place AND a paying job for you, NOW! Move in, like, NOW, and all your problems are solved!", which is... manipulative).

I kinda hope the ending for that day gets rewritten, him dropping MC back off with no resolution (at least right now, idk what'll happen the next day) is creepy to read, idk... As far as I can remember, there are two other times where the mc feels like bad or conflicted after sex, and both of them are like dealt with quickly and it's supposed to like mean something? Like he tells Darius he doesn't know what to do now, doesn't know how to feel, and Darius like cuddles with him for the first time, which is supposed to show mc (and player) that Darius doesn't actually value sex above feelings entirely and like will be comforting/respectful when he needs to be. And then he tells Richard that he feels conflicted for just like letting himself go without like making it special or drawn out or anything and Richard says that like there's no reason to feel guilty for not doing enough and that he had fun too or something.
Yes, I think that's why, at least here, a lot of people are feeling uneasy with Dwayne -- he's written completely differently from any other route, including Richard, and it's a bunch of unhealthy attachments that can be seen as manipulative.

Doesn't mean it's going to go that route, but a LOT of us are picking up on that and it's making everyone uncomfortable. Considering how hidden the start of his route is, even more so than Richard's, I wonder if it's meant to be a bit of a darker route...even the title screen adds him on and gives a weird sepia filter, which just adds to the WTF-ness of the route in general.

I might be reading too much into it, of course but the fact that a ton of people are feeling the same isn't a coincidence.

Sep 29, 2019
Anyone else excited about Harold's Epilogue?! Can't wait to see our Papa Bear ;) I'll make sure to update my guide of Harold with his update by Wednesday. But it is confirmed that the next update won't be until at least the 3rd. I'll see if I can post it if i have time.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Grivus

Jun 1, 2020
Extracurricular Activities-1.144-pc

"- Harold's Epilogue - What can I say other than we get to see how time passes after our big ol' bear and the MC end up together!

- A couple of things I'd like to point out! I left it, for now, to where everyone can access the epilogue no matter which ending people got. I want you all to be able to see if! Later, this will be adjusted to where it's only accessible it you achieved his perfect route!

To access it, just go to Extras and click the Bonus Days. It'll start right away (This will change later too, haha).

If you have a save spot around the end of Day 35 for Harold, I suggest running through the ending scene one more time. Just let it hit the last dialog and skip to the main menu again. It'll trigger some variables that'll play into the epilogue (You don't have to play the entire day). Otherwise, you'll end up with some default names and choices.

- Oh yeah, you guys will see a new character cameo pop up too! That'd be Roland, and he belongs to Morphbeast. I was a bit jealous when Ger drew him, cause that fella's cute!

- It seems the code with MC's skin/hair color sets to default no matter what. Will have this fixed and uploaded sometime later in the day (otherwise, you just get the MC's default colors!)."

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
Mega

"- Harold's Epilogue - What can I say other than we get to see how time passes after our big ol' bear and the MC end up together!

- A couple of things I'd like to point out! I left it, for now, to where everyone can access the epilogue no matter which ending people got. I want you all to be able to see if! Later, this will be adjusted to where it's only accessible it you achieved his perfect route!

To access it, just go to Extras and click the Bonus Days. It'll start right away (This will change later too, haha).

If you have a save spot around the end of Day 35 for Harold, I suggest running through the ending scene one more time. Just let it hit the last dialog and skip to the main menu again. It'll trigger some variables that'll play into the epilogue (You don't have to play the entire day). Otherwise, you'll end up with some default names and choices.

- Oh yeah, you guys will see a new character cameo pop up too! That'd be Roland, and he belongs to Morphbeast. I was a bit jealous when Ger drew him, cause that fella's cute!

- It seems the code with MC's skin/hair color sets to default no matter what. Will have this fixed and uploaded sometime later in the day (otherwise, you just get the MC's default colors!)."
Anyone else having massive issues with it? It's stalling and lagging every time I advance the conversation. None of the rest of the game is like this.

EDIT: Looks like it was having issues with my PS4 controller. Once I turned off DS4Windows it works normally again.

• Angry
Reactions: UrbanW

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
Mega

Thanks a lot!!!

Guionvito

May 6, 2021
Mega

this has nothing to do with the update but, who is the character of your avatar

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
Oh my god!! I'm so happy they live happily each other. It makes me cry so much on ending. I wish I can meet Harold in reality. I want to be his family forever too. I'm going to put his name into mine, Grifter. Thank you for your hard work. I love this Papa Bear so much!!!!!:love::love::love:

• Angry
Reactions: UrbanW
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes