Extreme Fetish Discussion

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So I've always kinda wondered what the people that enjoy "extreme" fetishes enjoy about them. By extreme I guess I just mean stuff that is only liked by a small set of people and is a huge turn off to the rest. Stuff like guro, ntr, piss/shit, that sort of thing. Not kink shaming at all, just genuinely wondering what about the fetish is the turn on.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hmm to be fair I don't understand that you put NTR with the rest of those because that is a contextual fetish that most people could enjoy the scene without said context while the rest the art feels very disgusting unless you have said fetish.

But leaving that aside I would guess humans are weird people, I don't think anyone can understand why they like what they like, they just like it.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hmm to be fair I don't understand that you put NTR with the rest of those because that is a contextual fetish that most people could enjoy the scene without said context while the rest the art feels very disgusting unless you have said fetish.

But leaving that aside I would guess humans are weird people, I don't think anyone can understand why they like what they like, they just like it.
Probably because people here cry over NTR like it would be snuff or so...the OP might even be one of them. :KEK:

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: Stretta and Abîme

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
Depending just how "warped" a person is and this is coming from a warped individual, depends on just what is on the menu for fetishes.

There are generally two types of people that come to F95--that like playing the games and those that help in their making. And in both cases ones limits are either shallower or deeper then others. Myself I can write a deeply disturbing screen play and story for games--but even I have my limits just as my limits as to what games I would play. Its all a matter of interests, yet for others there maybe moral compass issues.

Personally, I'd love o find a good team to run with a disturbing game that takes a humorous fun side approach to it. But on the same token not write a story for a game whose audience will not play it because some of the fetishes are just too way out for them. Find a middle ground and slide right or left a little.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020

I included NTR for the people who are into specifically the ntr aspect of the scene. For instance, the game Power Vacuum has an ntr scene for every girl but they're all done in a humorous light and the guy is just so comically ugly. Many people (myself included) can appreciate the humor and some people are into the ugly guy thing and could appreciate the scene without context, but I was wondering about the people who specifically enjoy the fact that they (as the player character) are watching their girl cheat on them with someone else. That aspect of it is the turn on for them and a turn off for just about everyone else, and is the piece I was curious about. Even if the scenario has a good looking guy and without context would be fine, I'm more wondering about the people who are interested in the context and are turned on by the ntr itself. Same goes for the others of course, but those are a lot more obvious.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Depending just how "warped" a person is and this is coming from a warped individual, depends on just what is on the menu for fetishes.

There are generally two types of people that come to F95--that like playing the games and those that help in their making. And in both cases ones limits are either shallower or deeper then others. Myself I can write a deeply disturbing screen play and story for games--but even I have my limits just as my limits as to what games I would play. Its all a matter of interests, yet for others there maybe moral compass issues.

Personally, I'd love o find a good team to run with a disturbing game that takes a humorous fun side approach to it. But on the same token not write a story for a game whose audience will not play it because some of the fetishes are just too way out for them. Find a middle ground and slide right or left a little.
I understand that it comes down to interests, the question was more geared towards the people who ARE interested in those extreme fetishes and I was asking what about the fetish interests them/turns them on.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I have a fetish for watching someone fuck their life up completely. Which doesn't really have a specific genre like NTR or something but it more broad and accepts anything as long as it more or less fucks up a characters life. Let's have some examples:

Incest pregnancy. Obviously inbreeding bad, results in deformities or mental problems but since I like seeing people fuck their life up I enjoy it.
Sissification. Not done to my character ofc but if I am able to do it to someone in a game I find it greatly enjoyable, not because I find feminine dudes hot, but just because I like fucking up someone's life irreparably. Especially if it involves hormones or surgery.
Rape/rape with pregnancy. Obvious in itself, raising a bastard of a man that raped you fucks a womans life up.
Female MC that cheats and pushes the envelope further and further is nice.
Snuff, shit like that, depends how it's executed and why can be hot.
Maybe bestiality is a best ilustrator. It does 0 for me, literally nothing, unless it's a horse for obvious life fuckup impact of it.

Reactions: SirSpitz

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
I have a fetish for watching someone fuck their life up completely. Which doesn't really have a specific genre like NTR or something but it more broad and accepts anything as long as it more or less fucks up a characters life. Let's have some examples:

Incest pregnancy. Obviously inbreeding bad, results in deformities or mental problems but since I like seeing people fuck their life up I enjoy it.
Sissification. Not done to my character ofc but if I am able to do it to someone in a game I find it greatly enjoyable, not because I find feminine dudes hot, but just because I like fucking up someone's life irreparably. Especially if it involves hormones or surgery.
Rape/rape with pregnancy. Obvious in itself, raising a bastard of a man that raped you fucks a womans life up.
Female MC that cheats and pushes the envelope further and further is nice.
Snuff, shit like that, depends how it's executed and why can be hot.
Maybe bestiality is a best ilustrator. It does 0 for me, literally nothing, unless it's a horse for obvious life fuckup impact of it.

You like a good train wreck....

Even with incest pregnancy there isn't always genetic issues. How many generations had to pass with taht before King Tut's family started having issues.... Yet your point is well made. Having a child from an immoral relationship is a train wreck onto itself.

Ultimate cucking I think is where your going with turning someone into a sissy. Of course if in the course of events the wife/gf leaves the sissy, would be hot wife gone bad-- am new to that term but the history of Hollywood has enough examples of onscreen romances ending marriages

Snuff films abound.... any good war movie is nothing more then a snuff film or even a gangster movie.

I wonder if "monster sex" is a forum of Bestiality in a safe way that is removed far enough from the real thing?

Either way there are work arounds that make fetishes common themes in entertainment, Till now never even really though of it

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So I've always kinda wondered what the people that enjoy "extreme" fetishes enjoy about them. [...] just genuinely wondering what about the fetish is the turn on.
Does the answer really differ from the enjoyment took from none "extreme" fetishes ?

I'm sure that there's tons of people wondering what people with foot fetish enjoy about it. Same for femdom (without the BDSM part that can goes to the extreme spectrum of fetishes) when you're more on the dominant side, or at the opposite maldedom when you're a submissive guy. Any fetish have something weird for those who don't have it, and is difficult to understand because of this.
The fact is that enjoyment isn't something totally rational, especially sexual enjoyment related from fetishism. Even for something as simple as kissing, there's those who can't have sex without doing it, and those who totally dislike it.

But there's also another factor to take in count, this is all fantasy. Therefore there's people who would enjoy to see this or that fetish in games, but wouldn't enjoy it in real life ; and there's those who accept the fetish because it goes with the story, but don't effectively enjoying it.
By example, it's frequent in corruption games to have pissing scenes (what is different to the uro fetish by itself), but isn't it fitting the genre ? The girls is so corrupted that, if asked to open widely her legs when taking a piss, she'll do it.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Does the answer really differ from the enjoyment took from none "extreme" fetishes ?

I'm sure that there's tons of people wondering what people with foot fetish enjoy about it. Same for femdom (without the BDSM part that can goes to the extreme spectrum of fetishes) when you're more on the dominant side, or at the opposite maldedom when you're a submissive guy. Any fetish have something weird for those who don't have it, and is difficult to understand because of this.
The fact is that enjoyment isn't something totally rational, especially sexual enjoyment related from fetishism. Even for something as simple as kissing, there's those who can't have sex without doing it, and those who totally dislike it.

But there's also another factor to take in count, this is all fantasy. Therefore there's people who would enjoy to see this or that fetish in games, but wouldn't enjoy it in real life ; and there's those who accept the fetish because it goes with the story, but don't effectively enjoying it.
By example, it's frequent in corruption games to have pissing scenes (what is different to the uro fetish by itself), but isn't it fitting the genre ? The girls is so corrupted that, if asked to open widely her legs when taking a piss, she'll do it.
This is a really great answer, thanks. In relation to that last bit, I understood the people who enjoy the pissing as it relates to the corruption, but not the people who enjoyed the pissing because it was pissing, and that was where my question was directed. I get that it is really hard to explain and some people don't even understand why they enjoy it themselves, so I suppose it was an unfair question.

Reactions: anne O'nymous
Sep 22, 2021
So I've always kinda wondered what the people that enjoy "extreme" fetishes enjoy about them. By extreme I guess I just mean stuff that is only liked by a small set of people and is a huge turn off to the rest. Stuff like guro, ntr, piss/shit, that sort of thing. Not kink shaming at all, just genuinely wondering what about the fetish is the turn on.
I guess my most extreme fetish would be cutting ... not doing it to myself mind you, having my lover do it to herself. it is hard to explain i have only just picked up and come to terms with the fetish recently. it is connected to my Yandere fetish and the mental illness/distress that would cause a girl to develop cutting tendencies.

My whole ass Yandere fetish line could be considered a "extreme" fetish as most people don't like Yandere ... certainly not IRL Yandere like me, explaining it may take some time don't know if you really wanna hear.

I noticed you did specifically mention piss which i am into, although i don't just like watersports in general i like specifically piss drinking, i just think drinking the fluids of your lover is sexy and intimate in general piss, saliva, sweat, pussy juice.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I guess my most extreme fetish would be cutting ... not doing it to myself mind you, having my lover do it to herself. it is hard to explain i have only just picked up and come to terms with the fetish recently. it is connected to my Yandere fetish and the mental illness/distress that would cause a girl to develop cutting tendencies.

My whole ass Yandere fetish line could be considered a "extreme" fetish as most people don't like Yandere ... certainly not IRL Yandere like me, explaining it may take some time don't know if you really wanna hear.

I noticed you did specifically mention piss which i am into, although i don't just like watersports in general i like specifically piss drinking, i just think drinking the fluids of your lover is sexy and intimate in general piss, saliva, sweat, pussy juice.
That's interesting, thanks (even if this thread is over a year old). Specifically with the piss thing I think that makes more sense. Personally I find piss/sweat that sort of thing kind of gross, but I totally get the intimacy thing that you could get from it. I appreciate the insight.

Reactions: Stalker Seducer
Jan 2, 2022
I understand that it comes down to interests, the question was more geared towards the people who ARE interested in those extreme fetishes and I was asking what about the fetish interests them/turns them on.
I have become a hedonist and am largely jaded sexually. So I try to find new things to try. And if exploring a kink helps me enjoy, then I do.

I just recently learned about Dom/sub and humiliation/slave and am enjoying the "lighter" aspects of them.

Reactions: clamp360

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Mindless drones.

Most dont seem to like that version of mind control.

Personaly i think all version of mind control that just change's personality shoud fall under the corruption tag.
Way to many mind control games out there that are just slutification or lacking any sense of control.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Mindless drones.

Most dont seem to like that version of mind control.

Personaly i think all version of mind control that just change's personality shoud fall under the corruption tag.
Way to many mind control games out there that are just slutification or lacking any sense of control.
I agree. Mind control is probably considered extreme, but is one I do understand the appeal of.