Others Extreme Modification Magical Girl Mystic Lune [v0.4.0β] [Chinakoro/Erufu Tea Plantation]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
May 29, 2024
I suspect that it's easier to add stuff when it's super early in the process rather than waiting until it's nearly done and the finishing touches are being applied.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

captain_slw

Jan 7, 2020
I hope more stuff gets added soon. It has the potential to be really good. The english translation is really low quality though.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I swear the internet... This game is borderline just a playable teaser and someone's already asking for pregnancy. Satan, do you see this shit?
Makes some sense though, being this early in development, it's the BEST time to add new stuff. Plus the game's already got shoving parasitic tentacles in her, the xray is barely even used, and most tentacle games include oviposition.
Tossing around wants, needs, and suggestions is fine and all, but the downside is that the dev probably isn't here and wont see any suggestions or feedback anyway, so it's basically just empty air.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Dev on twitter posted a screenshot with an enema. I assume that means inflation but is that in the current build or just a teaser?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes