Seeking Extreme western games involving pain?

xave

Nov 11, 2017
Howdy,

Could you recommend any non-Japanese games with the following:

Torture
Non-consent
Blackmail

Or at least games with interfaces/ art styles that are more Western? It's just my preference.

Thanks

P.S. I should add I'm not into monsters or tenticles or anything like that.

TheGibber

May 4, 2017
Adam and gaia has a few domination scenes and is a really good game (be sure to get the img pack, the huge size is worth it)
Assault by Dumb Crow is pretty damn good at tickling the non-con itch
Anything really by SADINSFW, though she has decided to focus a lot on R34 content recently (though her art style is close to Japanese)
Legend of Queen Opala Origin has a lot of pain and has the option of western art
SuperPowered is not focused on it, but does have non-con for each character and does have quite a few pain-scenes

Reactions: Dorzim

xave

Nov 11, 2017
Thanks for this. I agree Assault was good if it was kind of basic.

I haven't tried the others except for SuperPowered which I gave up on because I found the interface weird, but I'll give it another go. A non-consent option for each character in a Renpy game is kind of what I'm after I think.

I'd be interested in more suggestions if anyone has any...

Adam and gaia has a few domination scenes and is a really good game (be sure to get the img pack, the huge size is worth it)
Anything really by SADINSFW, though she has decided to focus a lot on R34 content recently (though her art style is close to Japanese)
Legend of Queen Opala Origin has a lot of pain and has the option of western art
SuperPowered is not focused on it, but does have non-con for each character and does have quite a few pain-scenes

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Daughter saga has this but the game is pretty hard to play. The Dev jumps around a lot and it is pretty jarring.

Ofc if blackmail is enough for you, just search for the female protagonist tag. About 50% of them are about field getting blackmailed into sex. Fair warning, almost none of them are plausible in any way, with the female MC being forced to be dumb as a box of rocks because the developer can't think of a plausible blackmail scenario.

Lokke71

Jun 14, 2017
Where to find these titles (apart LoQO)?