Others - EXXXOLIFE [v0.4.0.3] [EXXXOLIFE]

1. 1.00 star(s)

VhyFaker

sluggish movement, sluggish controls, no way to travel back if you've moved forward, autosave that's painful. String of battles that take forever, the weird system that limits how much AP you regen in battle AND out of battle, then after the 4th time through due to dying from a string of them, then walking towards what you thought was a wall but ended up being an instant death pit, you are frustrated, bored, and ignoring the background only to walk into an entirely different instant death trap.

The game wastes your time and hates you for wanting to try playing it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Clubvisitor69

First of all, I really enjoyed the gameplay until now. I can easily see this one becoming one of the really good sidescrollers on here. Especially, because there is actually a fun game and not just H-Scenes stacked togehter.

My biggest negative right now are the audio issues, which made me turn down the volume during play. I tried different audio devices and frequencies but nothing worked. It just simply sounds like the headphones aren't plugged in properly sometimes.

Other then that we have a fun, promising project here. Would recommend checking it out!