3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
title try 1.jpg

Overview:
a group of college girls who flee to a mountain resort to avoid a terrible storm. The caretaker (you) must do everything he can to keep them safe from the storm, each other, and someone that may or may not be lurking outside in the woods (spoiler: yeah, he's out there).
Thread Updated: 2019-08-13
Release Date: 2019-08-10
Developer: Mr. Rigg
Censorship: None
Version: Ch. 1-12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac (Ch.1-11): - -
Others : UNOFFICIAL ANDROID -
COMPRESSED*

Extras:

*The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

manor meeting fixed.jpg sauna genna 4.jpg manor lena changing sneak.jpg van scene 6 .jpg eye1.jpg eye2.jpg eye3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
what the hell? Can not you give yourself a name? and has to be called in the game by each ape all the time?

holyfuck really now? play after a few minutes I'm really annoyed already the mc can be treated by the bitches like the last piece of shit and commands and does not mind should the throw out the but damn it again why must it always be like that? why can not he make it clear to those who have nothing to say and who simply shout the fuck up i kick you ass out

damn it be a man and do not let you s of the damn girls ..... jeez always the same the mc is a total pussy and the girls give him commands that he performs like a brave total failure diligently

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@rodneyeatme - No I don't think she is "chromosomally challenged" or retarded. Some people from the eastern bloc countries or asian countries look like that.

@Deadlyreaper - You have to do something with your translation method. It's not working. Your sentences sound very confused like someone's just throwing words around to see which one works. Please talk to a member who knows German and can help you. And use it.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I'll wait to D/L this later. ATM the renders looks poor quality although the story seems cool. Does it have a bit of horror? Maybe I don't get who's in the woods, like maybe it's actually the MC playing games to get closer to his harem? Regardless to dev, more time on renders pleeezze :HeyGuys:

• Sad
Reactions: Dependable_223

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I like this one, definitely gave me Friday the 13th vibes which is really cool. Going to definitely watch this one, just please don't abandon.

Reactions: over the edge
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes