RPGM - Completed - Eyes Never Lie [v0.11] [Begul]

1. 2.00 star(s)

neocube117

So I was a subscriber to this game. I’m going to be honest the most frustrating thing about it is how your forced to like Friend sister and the lust for the principle it’s like most of any choices have been taken out want to not sub to the principle to bad have to otherwise can’t continue the story. It’s worse because nothing about the principle character and model interest me. I’m still chugging through it but it’s hard. I was hoping for some choices not one route story book type game
  2. 2.00 star(s)

factyma666

This game has some amazing and well crafted femdom scenes, unfortunately they are buried beneath a very frustrating gameplay experience.

RPGM engine is bad enough, but the Dev either because they are new or lack of interest makes playing it much more janky. It's one of those where you 100% need a walkthrough just to have some idea about how to continue the story because the game does not care much about showing you the way. You have to constantly search every little area to make you sure you are not missing something. And then there are bugs that can ruin everything.

I highly recommend waiting for a full save and saving yourself the frustration.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Rosvos86

I guess it was a decent femdom game. Most of the H-scenes focus on "smell" (mainly feet but also armpits, asses and pussies) with a decent amount of reverse rape scenes which sometimes are also decently animated. I guess my main problem with this game is the lack of any kind of coherence with the plot and the gameplay: the game starts as a harem school-life experience, then it becomes a fantasy horror just to finally finish as crappy ToT's clone. The plot doesn't make any sense and I found myself bored pretty quickly going place to place and scene to scene like a robot. The ending was also quite annoying, somewhat insulting to the player: most of the relationships you have built with the female characters throughout the fairly long story (6-8 hours) get crushed in less than 5 minutes. In conclusion I think this is more a prototype of gameplay ideas than a functional game, but it was way too long of a road to just put it in the trash. I suggest to play it just for the H-Scenes, don't bother following the story.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MystZER0

simply not enough pixie pussy
    a severe insufficient quantity of fairy folds
    a lacking supply of fae vaginal content
    too tiny account of tinkerbell's tinkerbox
    and finally, not enough magical shortstack onaholes begging for cum.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

wargame 44

I really love this game, the pictures are nice, and the kink that are in here really suit me, it' difficult to find good game with foot fetish and femdom focus, i recommend that game, more over the dev often post on his patreon page.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

sina157

Nice game
    +Awesome foot fetish and female domination contents
    +interesting and beautiful arts
    +good story with erotic scenes
    +game settings
    +selections
    +gallery of scenes

This game has become my favorite and I look forward to updates
  7. 4.00 star(s)

bip77

I like this game and I'm curious how and in which direction it will develop.
    I like the images and the author has quite a good intuition for interesting view points and angles. Not every scene meets my taste, but overall I like it.

I would give it 5 stars, but there are some technical issues - which mostly exist because of the RPGMaker engine. I wish there would be:
    * instant text. These slow text writing is sooo annoying.
    * rollback. Certainly not possible in RPGMaker?!

But these issues could be resolved:
    * if on the map do not move the mc automatic to give the possibility to save.
    * Often there are 2 scenes in one event. Split it up. Make it two events, the 2nd the next day or so.
    * The Scenes are too long. These should be shorter and not the same loop over and over again with flashing and wobble effects without thepossibility to skip. This gets boring and exhausting very fast.
    * Generally: In the scenes the flashing and wobble effects are overly abused. Less is often more.

Personally I would prefer if the story would refrain from the "magic" and "monster girls" theme. But that's my personal taste and doesn't account for my rating.

This reads like a lot of critics but are meant as hints to make the game even better. ;)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

aguy57

Rating 1 star lower because it's wip and the scenes aren't exactly top tier art, but the plot + fetish scenes go really well.
    Sound is mostly immersive
    Werewolf could have a better model ngl
    Overall looking forward to v0.5
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Stroym

A clear cut femdom game with some nuance to it (at least with Risa - the best girl btw). Very heavy on smelling (mostly feet) so if you're not into that... you probably will be after a while of playing. Beyond that there's so far even a bit of watersports and scat (the game isn't tagged as such as of now), but those two look skippable (there's no warning, but you could probably guess where things are gonna go given the context).

There is a bit of grind to get money, but so far you don't really need that much and the grind is very quick and simple, so it's not too bad. The dialog can be a bit messy and I'm not sure how good will the story get, but, well, that is secondary, isn't it. :)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Flooper

This needs to have way more reviews... this is turning out amazing and I can't wait to see more.... it's one of those I always download as soon as it updates ^_^

Premise: 5/5
    Kinks: 4/5 (subjective)
    Quality and quantity of content for it's release: 5/5
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Behappy69

I will say I liked the start of the game before we get taken to the fantasy world And I like that we get options it seems like with the Headmistress of the school. Do I wanna see that again type option of course, in this kinda game I said YES!. anyway, it's a good game I grind to get the sword and found I cant turn in the Goblin fingers until the next update o well. I would love to hear moaning and such in the game. It has Butt slapping nice touch and some sound with jerking not a great sound but better than no sound. I am looking forward to the next update. Also, I am a little confused it seems the sister of your friend was happy to lose her virginity to you will that mean we as the MC won't be totally denied Vaginal sex I'm all for it just asking? (y)