Daz Eyes sclera problem

Oct 15, 2020
Hi, does anyone know why the black corner on the sclera appears?
Capture.PNG

I've tried to change the: socket, sclera materials, complete eyes, resetting poses, changing the size/material of the eyeball...

Interesting thing is, I haven't had this until now, I have done already a couple of renders with the same character, it wasn't there before.

Any idea? Thanks

Jul 20, 2020
There's a few articles about this, I personally had this issue as well. My fix was regarding "eye moisture" setting on the model.

I know that some people said that it's caused by having the model away from 0,0,0 in world as well.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
had similar problem too. in my case issue was smoothing modifier on my genesis3 model.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
The other thing that can cause this is having the figure too far away from the (0,0,0) point in the world. Iray has problems with very-closely-space surfaces if you get too far away from the "center of the world," and the eyes are one place this shows up. The other place tends to be hair caps and scalps interacting to create funny lines.

So, if the above suggestions don't help, try shifting all the items in the scene so that the figure is at (0,0,0).

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I came here thinking it was a medical problem... Ok then... Carry on.