F/F, F/M Foot Fetish-themed game idea

Mar 17, 2021
I have an idea for a f/f, f/m foot fetish-themed game, with no time to learn the skills to follow through. I thought I would post a little bit about it here and see if anyone wanted to attempt it, at which point I would divulge the rest of the information or just let the new creator take it over.

First, let me tell you that I currently have no direction or real "point" to the game, except that it be "fap" material. I think it would be best described as a sex playground with plenty of foot fetish content with soft dom like Katalist, unlike the hard dom you would see in MANTIS. The entire game would take place in a mansion that you were invited to as "the entertainment." You could play either male or female; being the male character would cause you to be the only male character in the game. It would have a relationship system, as well as a sub/dom system. As you begin, you would have select characters to be able to interact with, but as a the game progresses, and you meet and are introduced to other characters, they are unlocked, each with their own wants, desires, and characteristics. I wouldn't be looking for cookie-cutter women with only one style, I would want all/most styles: skinny, fat, old, young, except all attractive in their own way. Adding in other systems like: battle fuck, cards, and perhaps even a battle of wit.

I don't have all the details, as it's new to me, too. I think it would be best in an RPG-style, rather than VN, and I know it will be a nightmare to create. However, I thought I would put it out there and see if there was anybody crazy enough to give it a shot.

Reactions: footjob87

footjob87

Sep 14, 2022
I have an idea for a f/f, f/m foot fetish-themed game, with no time to learn the skills to follow through. I thought I would post a little bit about it here and see if anyone wanted to attempt it, at which point I would divulge the rest of the information or just let the new creator take it over.

First, let me tell you that I currently have no direction or real "point" to the game, except that it be "fap" material. I think it would be best described as a sex playground with plenty of foot fetish content with soft dom like Katalist, unlike the hard dom you would see in MANTIS. The entire game would take place in a mansion that you were invited to as "the entertainment." You could play either male or female; being the male character would cause you to be the only male character in the game. It would have a relationship system, as well as a sub/dom system. As you begin, you would have select characters to be able to interact with, but as a the game progresses, and you meet and are introduced to other characters, they are unlocked, each with their own wants, desires, and characteristics. I wouldn't be looking for cookie-cutter women with only one style, I would want all/most styles: skinny, fat, old, young, except all attractive in their own way. Adding in other systems like: battle fuck, cards, and perhaps even a battle of wit.

I don't have all the details, as it's new to me, too. I think it would be best in an RPG-style, rather than VN, and I know it will be a nightmare to create. However, I thought I would put it out there and see if there was anybody crazy enough to give it a shot.
Nice idea but... the whole world revolves around money, you know? Sooo, if you can't pay to someone (or a group of developers) to create it, it's doomed to stay just an idea... I have so many unrealized ideas too so I feel you but that's it.

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming
Mar 17, 2021
Nice idea but... the whole world revolves around money, you know? Sooo, if you can't pay to someone (or a group of developers) to create it, it's doomed to stay just an idea... I have so many unrealized ideas too so I feel you but that's it.
I agree, the world does revolve around money, but it doesn't have to. There are plenty of devs out there who do dev work just because they want to, without the worry about cost or funding. Not to mention, I plan to have the resources to potentially create games in the future, with the time to do so, but I'm currently building what I need to be able to do that right now. At that point in time, I'll be able to pay for the assets, and I probably would create a system online to do so, and learn the language to code things myself. The point is: it doesn't have to revolve around money. You can do things that you want to do out of pleasure.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
I agree, the world does revolve around money, but it doesn't have to. There are plenty of devs out there who do dev work just because they want to, without the worry about cost or funding. Not to mention, I plan to have the resources to potentially create games in the future, with the time to do so, but I'm currently building what I need to be able to do that right now. At that point in time, I'll be able to pay for the assets, and I probably would create a system online to do so, and learn the language to code things myself. The point is: it doesn't have to revolve around money. You can do things that you want to do out of pleasure.
Sure, but devs developing without it being purely about money do so because they have a passion about the ideas they've created themselves. You'll be hard-pressed to find someone developing someone else's ideas for free. If you have an idea you want to see bear fruit, you're the best candidate for it.

Also, the barrier for entry is extremely low. What's stopping you?

Mar 17, 2021
Sure, but devs developing without it being purely about money do so because they have a passion about the ideas they've created themselves.
I totally agree.

You'll be hard-pressed to find someone developing someone else's ideas for free. If you have an idea you want to see bear fruit, you're the best candidate for it.
Again, I totally agree. My thought was that there might be a dev out there who might want to create something, but not be sure what to create. If so, this would/could be a seed project for them to get started should they want a project like this. I would then let it go. My goal was to throw bait fish out there to see what happens.

Also, the barrier for entry is extremely low. What's stopping you?
Mostly? Time. I just started my own business this year and I work another job about 30 hours per week. I also cannot provide the artwork that I would want for the project, as I do not have those skills at all. Theoretically, I could start learning the programming to set up the systems, floors, etc. without the assets, but I would rather not at the moment.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I totally agree.

Again, I totally agree. My thought was that there might be a dev out there who might want to create something, but not be sure what to create. If so, this would/could be a seed project for them to get started should they want a project like this. I would then let it go. My goal was to throw bait fish out there to see what happens.

Mostly? Time. I just started my own business this year and I work another job about 30 hours per week. I also cannot provide the artwork that I would want for the project, as I do not have those skills at all. Theoretically, I could start learning the programming to set up the systems, floors, etc. without the assets, but I would rather not at the moment.
I have played many games that I have enjoyed that have no art, from RPG maker games, to html/text based games ect
in reality theres nothing stopping anyone from trying to make a rpg maker game, except were too lazy to do it

i really doubt lack of ideas prevents anyone who wants to make a game do so

Mar 17, 2021
I have played many games that I have enjoyed that have no art, from RPG maker games, to html/text based games ect
in reality theres nothing stopping anyone from trying to make a rpg maker game, except were too lazy to do it

i really doubt lack of ideas prevents anyone who wants to make a game do so
Perhaps, but that really isn't the argument nor the issue here.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
I hear you. Those obviously take precedence.
I guess it also depends on what your intended artstyle is. Some are more or less amenable to your sort of situation.