Mod Ren'Py Abandoned F.I.L.F-Jeevant's Gallery Unlocker Mod[v0.13.3] [ICCreations]

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
here is a unlocker for the game version 0.17c.It unlocks the Events and Pictures in the laptop.Keep in mind the mod must be updated when a new game version comes out.Have fun with it :)
install guid: extract the zip file into the main folder

Last edited:

GottesGamer

Nov 9, 2017
i´m not sure what you mean
Thank you for your reply. Maybe I just didnt think far enough. In the mod created by the op
everything was unlocked even when you just started a new game. But when I started a new game
the supporting cast wasnt there. So maybe your mod only works when I met them ingame? But like I said
the Main Cast is fully unlocked, so I dont see a reason why it shouldnt work. Still thank you for your work.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you for your reply. Maybe I just didnt think far enough. In the mod created by the op
everything was unlocked even when you just started a new game. But when I started a new game
the supporting cast wasnt there. So maybe your mod only works when I met them ingame? But like I said
the Main Cast is fully unlocked, so I dont see a reason why it shouldnt work. Still thank you for your work.
can you try this?