vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreations
there will be about 2-3 animations that won't be ready yet (rendering process takes forever), but will have unrendered variations in them

BETA comes this weekend and once all the kinks are sorted (if any), it'll be released on the next tier

Reactions: Luka85

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
ICCreations
there will be about 2-3 animations that won't be ready yet (rendering process takes forever), but will have unrendered variations in them

BETA comes this weekend and once all the kinks are sorted (if any), it'll be released on the next tier
I know that to fully enjoy it you will have to wait for the next version, the nice thing about this game is the renders and the animations, if you are not ready, you just ruin the experience

(Sorry my english)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I know that to fully enjoy it you will have to wait for the next version, the nice thing about this game is the renders and the animations, if you are not ready, you just ruin the experience

(Sorry my english)
Its usually like this with every update....he releases a beta with a place holder render while he waits for the render to finish and then releases the full version a few days later or a week. I suggest saving before any unrendered scene and load it up on the official release...its called a beta for a reason:cool::p he doesn't leave it like that until the next version.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

invman

Jan 23, 2018
19/19 no sex with mom, daaaamn i was going crazy with anticipation. One of my favourite game of all time, keep up the great work

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Its usually like this with every update....he releases a beta with a place holder render while he waits for the render to finish and then releases the full version a few days later or a week. I suggest saving before any unrendered scene and load it up on the official release...its called a beta for a reason:cool::p he doesn't leave it like that until the next version.
Or, as usual, anybody could just wait for the full version and avoid frustration. But I know that patience as a virtue is pretty much a lost concept these days.

Reactions: User_1263144
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes