bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Cool. I'm assuming the same is true for "Sisterly Lust" as well? though I play the Patreon version because none of the girls look related.
If the game has full incest support from quite literally the flip of a switch or two that on their own could never make all the changes they cause appear in the game... Yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: Laziness

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreations

Just a small update: Still working on Diane/Delia content. You'll start seeing Aubrey in sneak peeks rather soon. Delia and Diane will start to branch off onto their own optional questline. You'll be able to initiate it within V0.11, but likely will hit a dead end rather quickly for now, so that I can focus more on Aubrey's side of content 310415

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
ICCreations

Just a small update: Still working on Diane/Delia content. You'll start seeing Aubrey in sneak peeks rather soon. Delia and Diane will start to branch off onto their own optional questline. You'll be able to initiate it within V0.11, but likely will hit a dead end rather quickly for now, so that I can focus more on Aubrey's side of content View attachment 310415
Honestly, this model is ugly. Or maybe I'm just too used to stunning gorgeous milf models that don't look old.

But if she wants the dick, she'll have it.

Reactions: Steel Ocean

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Honestly, this model is ugly. Or maybe I'm just too used to stunning gorgeous milf models that don't look old.

She's the mayor's sister, older than the main MILFs. She's not supposed to look like Aubrey! :p

Reactions: Abhai

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017

Always a risk when using more older/mature models. The majority wants more characters like Melissa/Naomi/Etc, but I do like to throw in an older girl from time to time. She'll be completely optional though.

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
I'm sure this question has been asked already but since there's about 300+ pages to read through and having no idea when to look. Where can i find the Key to Sam's room?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Playing this today to see what I've missed out on since I last played, and according to the game the last time was July 28th, 2018. Wow.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreations 05:43

I'm usually pretty set on how I want a scene to go, but with the one I'm working on now, I felt that I needed to cut some images as they just didn't fit the narrative that I was trying for. Sucks to spend a lot of time doing these and throwing them out, but it is what it is. So I figured I just post them here "just because". They aren't very exciting at all, as they were story oriented

312012 312014 312015 312016

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Always a risk when using more older/mature models. The majority wants more characters like Melissa/Naomi/Etc, but I do like to throw in an older girl from time to time. She'll be completely optional though.
i love melissa... her eyes man intoxicating...seriously greatest invention. the eyes and facial reactions are awesome.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes