terroralpha

May 1, 2017
It's not getting put on hold. Episode 11 of F.I.L.F. will come out, then Episode 1 of his new game, then Episode 12 of F.I.L.F., then Episode 2 of his new game, etc., etc.
That's what I read, but there are people here who claim another thing, I'd like to know where they got it from.
They just need to complain about anything and everything
i was a patreon supporter of his before, i'm pretty sure it was similar story with the previous game until he stopped developing it completely. he's the dev, his game, he can do whatever, but this game is probably going to get killed off soon.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i was a patreon supporter of his before, i'm pretty sure it was similar story with the previous game until he stopped developing it completely. he's the dev, his game, he can do whatever, but this game is probably going to get killed off soon.
He stopped developing the previous game (Incest in Paradise) because:
  1. It was in RPGM, which sucks for visual novels, and he wanted to switch to Ren'Py
  2. It was 100% incest and Patreon started cracking down on that

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Just felt the urge to put in here that the grinding scene in the bathtub with Melissa when they almost got caught now THATS what im talking about :love: ..should definitely develop into a fuck scene yumyum..

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What pause? He's not pausing anything.

He's going to finish 0.11. Then he's going to work on his new game, and release its 0.1. Then he's going to work on FILF 0.12. He'll alternate games.
Great News , about the new game any details ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the clues of still alive and kicking...
CURRENTLY WORKING ON
F.I.L.F V0.11

LATEST:
" F.I.L.F V0.10b" Released

What I'm currently working on:
F.I.L.F. Ren'py V0.11

For any questions, feel free to comment or PM me.

New content is released every ~ 2 months!
972 of 1200 patrons

Complete reveal of my next planned game. Including an overview of the Plot, Character Models/Personality, Setting, Side Quests, Etc

July 9th Altered Destiny - Ren'py Game Reveal

June 11th V0.11 Progress Update #2

May 16th V0.11 Progress Update

520 Members Online
on Discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I recently stumbled on this game and I have to say I’m thoroughly enjoying it. The renders are wonderful, the characters have depth and it has a nice touch of humor. Also the last scene of the update was so hot my computer nearly overheated.

I was so impressed I decided to check out your previous games IA and Artifact and I absolutely loved them. They are now in my top 5 all time favorite.

Generally I avoid RPGM games because I find them to be frustrating; a lot of tedious work for one or two lousy cut scenes. But for the first time ever I found myself having fun with RPGM and that says a lot about how good they were (although I’m still glad you switched to ren’py).

So I just wanted to say keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more of FILF as well as your new game, you have a great talent for adult games. (y) (y) (y)

ps. I think you deserve far more patrons than what you have and I do hope your patron list multiples.

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Whenever my game plays an animation it stops after one loop. Isn't the loop supposed to be continuous? It was before why did it stop now? How do I fix this?

Reactions: Canto Forte

2rough4it

Aug 30, 2018
ICCreations 10:48

V0.11 Beta should be ready within 24 hours. Once that's out and bug free, I'll start working on AD V0.1 (FILF V0.12 will come after that). Patreon tier rewards will be updated soon and will begin streaming progress on AD regularly.
Did he post this?

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes