vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
F.I.L.F. V0.11 is now ready for BETA testing! I'm releasing this update a little bit earlier than I originally planned. Mostly due to the excitement of working on "Altered Destiny". F.I.L.F. will continue it's development once V0.1 of "AD" is released! -------------------------------------------------------- Update Notes: - Aubrey/Diane's questline has been updated. Continue it by revisiting Diane at City Hall. - Expanded on Sam's sunbathing options. Check out the new additions (Hint: Do the "Adult Chicken Fight" twice!). - ~ 200 New/Unique images featuring Aubrey/Samantha/Diane/Delia. - ~ 13 New animations with many having different variants.
- Revamp of Aubrey's idles. She now resides in the backyard/kitchen on certain times of the afternoons. - Diane/Bill now answer the door when they are home. Though that is currently not important to the story. - Aubrey now visits ALL evenings when she's NOT at the strip club. - Diane's campaign jobs can now be repeatable if you are in need of money (Once you've done all three). -------------------------------------------------------- "Altered Destiny" will begin development! What comes with it is improved patron rewards, 1920x1080 resolution images/animations and work streaming! More details to come VERY VERY soon! Thank you!

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Seriously is there a reason that every time i load up a save with an animation it just stops after one loop? Even with the newest update it still does this? It's super inconsistent too, like handjob by the pool is continuing loop but sex with Candi stops after one loop. Is this game specific or has something gone wrong?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Seriously is there a reason that every time i load up a save with an animation it just stops after one loop? Even with the newest update it still does this? It's super inconsistent too, like handjob by the pool is continuing loop but sex with Candi stops after one loop. Is this game specific or has something gone wrong?
Its an old bug, still unresolved.

Ricky Ricardo

May 10, 2018
Before version 11 comes out anybody got a complete savefile? I dont want to start at the beginning. I lost all my saves

zixigf

Apr 26, 2019
Version 0.11a
Aubrey/Diane's questline has been updated. Continue it by revisiting Diane at City Hall.
Expanded on Sam's sunbathing options. Check out the new additions (Hint: Do the "Adult Chicken Fight" twice!).
~ 200 New/Unique images featuring Aubrey/Samantha/Diane/Delia.
~ 13 New animations with many having different variants.
Revamp of Aubrey's idles. She now resides in the backyard/kitchen on certain times of the afternoons.
Diane/Bill now answer the door when they are home. Though that is currently not important to the story.
Aubrey now visits ALL evenings when she's NOT at the strip club.
Diane's campaign jobs can now be repeatable if you are in need of money (Once you've done all three).

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes