vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreations 12:48
I'm rendering the last 3 images of the update now and starting on text/code in the morning. It's getting very close. Not gonna give any specific date, but scenes are done. (except animations, as they are still in the rendering process) 90% sure some animations won't be finished, but will have an unrendered placeholder and then added as soon as they're ready no reason to delay the BETA for animations

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Stupid question, didnt ICC use to have a website you could find all his games on? Was gonna check out his others, but i cant find it anymore.

Reactions: luisar018

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
Hm, that only has stuff on FILF though, didnt he have more games? Or am i thinking of someone else?
His website was linked from his Patreon page and since some things on his site did not conform to Patreons terms they suspended his Patreon page until he sorted it out. ICC might be working on a solution for this but right now F.I.L.F is generating income and so on so old completed projects may have quite low priority. If we take into account that people are very quick to complain when they think updates are to few and far between it can be counterproductive for ICC to take time from F.I.L.F-developement so old games are accessible.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes