SergioCv

Oct 6, 2018
Hello, somebody knows how to reach progress #5 with sam? The walkthrough doesn't work for me with Sam's route, if someone can help me i would be really grateful :)

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hey everyone, I've mostly finished with the limited Samantha content for V0.11. I've been working on some reforming of Aubrey's idle scenes (non-story driven stuff). Like Samantha's idle overhaul, it's to give her a bit more personality to her character. You'll know I've started focusing on her new story content once I've included Diane in the sneak peeks. More soon!

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Weird bug
After I installed the Camsite app on the laptop, the Pink Webcam icon appears in EVERY image
How can I fix that ?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just started 0.10b and for some reason I'm locked in this screen or I just forgothow to get out. The save shows that I should be on the world map, but after I load the save I'm somehow trapped here. Is that's a thing on my end or something with the new version?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just started 0.10b and for some reason I'm locked in this screen or I just forgothow to get out. The save shows that I should be on the world map, but after I load the save I'm somehow trapped here. Is that's a thing on my end or something with the new version?
I think that's something on your end. I don't remember seeing anyone report that (I could be wrong, ofc). I never saw that problem when I played through v0.10b. The "putting away clean-up items" screen worked just fine for me.

Reactions: Lotex

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hey everyone,
Just want to give a small progress update with F.I.L.F. V0.11. I'm mostly finishing up on Aubrey's idle overhaul. She will be a bit more active at just about everywhere. With the removal of the Journal, I want a character's idle conversations to be what helps guide new players to their objective. Take for example, the "Bloody Rose" wine for Melissa's/Jackie's questline. You'll be able to get a more direct hint on where to find it by talking to Aubrey, and talking to Samantha will hint that Aubrey may know of what you're looking for.
Other characters still need their overhaul, such as Melissa and Courtney. I mostly focus on one character's overhaul at a time so that I don't take too much focus away from new story progressed content.
As what I'll be working on next.... Diane needs a scene or two before it circles back around to Aubrey. Delia will also get some character work as well. More on that later!

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
View attachment 304046

Hey everyone,
Just want to give a small progress update with F.I.L.F. V0.11. I'm mostly finishing up on Aubrey's idle overhaul. She will be a bit more active at just about everywhere. With the removal of the Journal, I want a character's idle conversations to be what helps guide new players to their objective. Take for example, the "Bloody Rose" wine for Melissa's/Jackie's questline. You'll be able to get a more direct hint on where to find it by talking to Aubrey, and talking to Samantha will hint that Aubrey may know of what you're looking for.
Other characters still need their overhaul, such as Melissa and Courtney. I mostly focus on one character's overhaul at a time so that I don't take too much focus away from new story progressed content.
As what I'll be working on next.... Diane needs a scene or two before it circles back around to Aubrey. Delia will also get some character work as well. More on that later!
Your Pic in bigger

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think that's something on your end. I don't remember seeing anyone report that (I could be wrong, ofc). I never saw that problem when I played through v0.10b. The "putting away clean-up items" screen worked just fine for me.
Thought so, I guess I'll wait a while until I get myself to re-play from the last save then.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Goddamn you dev...no sign of Melissa update.....who cares about the others.....all I care about is Melissa...MC as the shining armor to save her queen..and rule the 7 kingdom in peace...

Reactions: Cinthungunya

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
I can't seem to get Sam's bedroom keys in this update. I am at *Naomi and Cherry msg me* point. Someone help please.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes