UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hey everyone,
More Aubrey content is underway. Here is a sneak peek to the scene I'm currently working on. I fully expect to have V0.11 ready in July.
In just a few days, I do have my cross country move that I've had planned for the past year. It will take me about 42 hours of driving to get to my new destination. Will jump right back into work as soon as I get there!
Once I'm settled in, I may test the waters and stream scene/animation creation from time to time. Something that, if it goes well, will do more often. Especially when I work on my next planned game when FILF is officially finished. (Whenever that may be).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here, honey. I'll hold your tummy while also strapping in your elbow
-> not getting out of this good gals gone party now!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Could you, maybe, crunch those into a PDF for easy access from OP?
That is some new age walk the game era right there!

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Hey everyone,
More Aubrey content is underway. Here is a sneak peek to the scene I'm currently working on. I fully expect to have V0.11 ready in July.
In just a few days, I do have my cross country move that I've had planned for the past year. It will take me about 42 hours of driving to get to my new destination. Will jump right back into work as soon as I get there!
Once I'm settled in, I may test the waters and stream scene/animation creation from time to time. Something that, if it goes well, will do more often. Especially when I work on my next planned game when FILF is officially finished. (Whenever that may be).

View attachment 321810
This is a real birthday gift. \o/
Aubrey on July.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
How do you activate the drink scene with the young stripper girl from MC's school days when in the bar?
I have where she sits with two friends and i cant click on her or anything...

Reactions: Katt Mocos

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
How do you activate the drink scene with the young stripper girl from MC's school days when in the bar?
I have where she sits with two friends and i cant click on her or anything...
If I'm not mistaken, when Melissa talks about a drink she does not stand up to it.
After that, the girl in the club buys this drink and you will dispute a flip-flops with her by the bottle.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Mmmm.... i cant seem ot do anything apart from asking DJ to change the song, go to the bathroom and go up to barman to buy alcohol that is mostly out of stock...

If I'm not mistaken, when Melissa talks about a drink she does not stand up to it.
After that, the girl in the club buys this drink and you will dispute a flip-flops with her by the bottle.

Reactions: Canto Forte
Aug 28, 2017
It was just out of no where. Working from home, I like to get out of the house every day, so I can get some fresh air. So I walk my two corgis. A dog just got out and went straight from my dogs. I found out that it wasn't actually a pitbull, but a staffordshire terrier. Hella buff dog. Literally jumped 6 feet into the air and clamped onto my dog's neck multiple times. Was on the ground punching it in the face as hard as I can over and over until it let go (repeated 3 different times).

Corgis have a huge mane like style around their necks and he wasn't able to puncture their skin. I ended up being the one that got fucked up, but I'm basically healed without any infection. (It's been about a week or so since it happened). So yeah, business usual now.

If I had the chance to shoot the dog, I would. But it was a spur of the moment kind of thing.
Damn. Glad you're okay man.

Dogs are usually a reflection of their owners. But regardless, who wants to get a pitbull or a similarly aggressive, dirty and ugly dog as a companion? People with low self-esteem and other underlying issues that's who.

Anyway, maybe you can turn this into a positive.
Incorporate that accident into the game somehow.. Make it into a mini game, where the MC tries to sneak somewhe, maybe the mayor's house and gets attacked by the dog. Then if we punch the bastard enough times we win. But if not then auntie will run it over with her car. Then sexy times ensue. :giggle:

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Need help. How do i tigger The bsthroom scene in The evening with melissa/Mother? Ive done The passionate kiss.. The tit massage and The cake scene.. But i just cant get The bath scene to tigger.. Walkthrough says to go The in evening..??

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes