N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
ICC_Milfs.png

Just wanted to give a big thank you to all of you. Recently hit 1k patrons for the first time ever and nearly hit 10k discord members! I am hard at work on V0.11 content that focuses on Aubrey, and will continue to post progress updates as I go along (more so on Discord). PS: My move across the country had to pushed back a bit. It'll now happen sometime mid June.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
someone could pass me the save of the latest version that I am missing a lot of photos and essences with the sister

d1gimon

Jun 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to get rid of the random icon showing on every single scene i get? For some reason everytime i start up a scene, or talk to someone the camsite icon is still showing on the screen? 309174

Last edited:

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of the random icon showing on every single scene i get? For some reason everytime i start up a scene, or talk to someone the camsite icon is still showing on the screen?
Why you have that showing, I'm not sure, but sleeping until the next day hides left over photos on the screen most of the time. If that doesn't work, you'll have to open up the console and type "hide screen phonebutton_3_g"

contemat

Nov 22, 2017
I downloaded the latest version and its saying that the file is damaged or in a unknown format, am i the only one? if no please how did u solve this

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
So which version is the intended one the one on Patreon or the incest patch? (I just got chewed out by the Discord bot for asking the same question)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So which version is the intended one the one on Patreon or the incest patch? (I just got chewed out by the Discord bot for asking the same question)
Because they can't have the patreon link to a place that discusses the game's true, incestuous form.

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
Cool. I'm assuming the same is true for "Sisterly Lust" as well? though I play the Patreon version because none of the girls look related.

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Why you have that showing, I'm not sure, but sleeping until the next day hides left over photos on the screen most of the time. If that doesn't work, you'll have to open up the console and type "hide screen phonebutton_3_g"
Thank you command line fixed that issue for me
I started as soon as I installed the cam app on the laptop
I will not go away after sleeping, s soon as I left MC bedroom it was there again

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you command line fixed that issue for me
I started as soon as I installed the cam app on the laptop
I will not go away after sleeping, s soon as I left MC bedroom it was there again
Ah, yeah I changed a few things on how images are displayed and likely just affected you since you started at that exact spot.

Reactions: Fran100
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes