DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
I am stuck at Katie's drinking game i have offered her drinks before the game " Go upstairs and buy 2 Fiery Kiss, 3 Smooth Move and 2 Cool Breeze" and that just gets her sick and i a have to come back. I have tried this combination 1 Fiery Kiss, 2 Smooth Move and 3 Cool Breeze this got her at 50% buzz and i still cannot get past the game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Because having my opinion is a viable option... i hope it still is...
This is what i think and also on the patreon this is what i see
This is still a forum, right? So i have the right to write what i think... being a member of this forum and a patreon for this dev among other devs, i have so many rights
Because thinking is hard (for you at least) and thinking for other is wrong, my old friend
You are not a patreon.There is only one Patreon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ionsandman

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Because having my opinion is a viable option... i hope it still is...
This is what i think and also on the patreon this is what i see
This is still a forum, right? So i have the right to write what i think... being a member of this forum and a patreon for this dev among other devs, i have so many rights
Because thinking is hard (for you at least) and thinking for other is wrong, my old friend
Well, there's opinion, then there's ignoring what the dev has said.

He said he was going to stop working on FILF while he worked on AD. When he finished the AD intro, he would go back to FILF. Then he said that AD was taking longer than he thought, so he was going to release the first part of what he wanted to do, call it 0.1, work on the second part (0.2), then go back to FILF.

That's the definition of "Onhold" - the dev said he or she isn't working on it right now, but will get back to it. It doesn't meet the definition of "Abandoned" - the dev said he or she will not work on it anymore (like Incest in Paradise), or no word from the dev in 3 months.

The previous page (402) has a post from his Patreon that talks about this. If you (and others) are willfully ignorant, not reading the dev's post on the previous page...expect to be called out on it.

Also...if you really are a patron, you should have seen his post on Patreon, and not felt the need to say this was abandoned here.

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Well, there's opinion, then there's ignoring what the dev has said.

He said he was going to stop working on FILF while he worked on AD. When he finished the AD intro, he would go back to FILF. Then he said that AD was taking longer than he thought, so he was going to release the first part of what he wanted to do, call it 0.1, work on the second part (0.2), then go back to FILF.

That's the definition of "Onhold" - the dev said he or she isn't working on it right now, but will get back to it. It doesn't meet the definition of "Abandoned" - the dev said he or she will not work on it anymore (like Incest in Paradise), or no word from the dev in 3 months.

The previous page (402) has a post from his Patreon that talks about this. If you (and others) are willfully ignorant, not reading the dev's post on the previous page...expect to be called out on it.

Also...if you really are a patron, you should have seen his post on Patreon, and not felt the need to say this was abandoned here.
Maybe you're right or maybe you don't...
I will not continue to argue with you on a forum.
It's pointless
As long as the update is not here, you're wrong and i'm right, regardless what the dev is writing...
And when and if the update will be up... well, then you'll be right and i'll be wrong...
Btw i accept my patron/ patreon writing mistake
Can you?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Has the dev mentioned lately if/when he plans to resume this game? Thanks.
:FacePalm:

I'm surprised I have to say this to someone with 1400 posts and 2 1/2 years here, but...

Tip: at least read the last few pages before posting questions like that.

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
So far on Discord, there are no dates for the next part of altered destiny, let alone for FILF , which was supposed to be worked on after 0.2 release of AD so don't expect FILF any sooner than 5+months if at all.

Reactions: bill meoff

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
So far on Discord, there are no dates for the next part of altered destiny, let alone for FILF , which was supposed to be worked on after 0.2 release of AD so don't expect FILF any sooner than 5+months if at all.
The dev is reporting on Patreon that he's 85% complete with Altered Destiny V0.02. I played AD and was mildly impressed. My dick and I were much more impressed with F.I.L.F., but you can't always get what you want! ;)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Why did the dev take on another project without finishing this one. It is very hard for the best and biggest devs to manage and develop multiple games at once. Onlybdevsbwith teams should attempt this and iccreations doesn't seem to be a dev with a huge team behind them. If any patrons have the post that talks about why they decided to start altered destinies can they post that for me now please

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why did the dev take on another project without finishing this one. It is very hard for the best and biggest devs to manage and develop multiple games at once. Onlybdevsbwith teams should attempt this and iccreations doesn't seem to be a dev with a huge team behind them. If any patrons have the post that talks about why they decided to start altered destinies can they post that for me now please
Probably because that's where his muse led him.

And all the patreon posts have been posted in this thread. You should read the thread if you want to know why he did it, and what his plans are.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Quoting the dev here-
" Overall, I'm very happy how AD is coming along, and it's refreshing to focus on a story-driven narrative with PLENTY of lewd content to come. It is an adult game, and there will be a lot of that, I just need to build the bridge to get to there! "

What he failed to mention how long the construction of the bridge is going to take :ROFLMAO: and several blueball tollbooths in between. If I remember correctly (and I might be wrong here), he once stated that he had been working on AD for almost a year before the initial release? And then couldn't even deliver a complete 0.1. And now he claims he will miraculously work on both projects simultaneously, so not just a single bridge but an over bridge as well!

And yeah yeah I am not his patreon, I have no opinion, the update will get here when it gets here, the game is not abandoned. I know the drill. I hope the dev abandoned the game so he could at least deliver half decent content on one of the games instead of milking in it's name for a year (not my milk so it's fine :p )

For all I know ICCreations is just short for ICstor Creations. That said I am out before the dark side of force is upon me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Quoting the dev here-
" Overall, I'm very happy how AD is coming along, and it's refreshing to focus on a story-driven narrative with PLENTY of lewd content to come. It is an adult game, and there will be a lot of that, I just need to build the bridge to get to there! "

What he failed to mention how long the construction of the bridge is going to take :ROFLMAO: and several blueball tollbooths in between. If I remember correctly (and I might be wrong here), he once stated that he had been working on AD for almost a year before the initial release? And then couldn't even deliver a complete 0.1. And now he claims he will miraculously work on both projects simultaneously, so not just a single bridge but an over bridge as well!

And yeah yeah I am not his patreon, I have no opinion, the update will get here when it gets here, the game is not abandoned. I know the drill. I hope the dev abandoned the game so he could at least deliver half decent content on one of the games instead of milking in it's name for a year (not my milk so it's fine :p )

For all I know ICCreations is just short for ICstor Creations. That said I am out before the dark side of force is upon me.
You called?
aef613bdc013d83421b73075eb39c84c9f75ea220e71bc9bc825ec8505015797.jpg
:p
Always happy to obliege;)

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
As long as the update is not here, you're wrong and i'm right, regardless what the dev is writing...
Btw i accept my patron/ patreon writing mistake
Can you?
Wow, dude! Why do you get so worked up over a small thing? There was nothing in his post that requires this kind of reaction

Reactions: ionsandman
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes