Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
View attachment 304046

Hey everyone,
Just want to give a small progress update with F.I.L.F. V0.11. I'm mostly finishing up on Aubrey's idle overhaul. She will be a bit more active at just about everywhere. With the removal of the Journal, I want a character's idle conversations to be what helps guide new players to their objective. Take for example, the "Bloody Rose" wine for Melissa's/Jackie's questline. You'll be able to get a more direct hint on where to find it by talking to Aubrey, and talking to Samantha will hint that Aubrey may know of what you're looking for.
Other characters still need their overhaul, such as Melissa and Courtney. I mostly focus on one character's overhaul at a time so that I don't take too much focus away from new story progressed content.
As what I'll be working on next.... Diane needs a scene or two before it circles back around to Aubrey. Delia will also get some character work as well. More on that later!
Hey,
I just wanted to say that Bethany from HHS is so smoking hot that I'm disappointed she's not one of the main character.I would choose her over Aubrey anytime anyday.Its just an opinion but you should really consider giving her some highlight later in the game.
-Yours truly
Fan

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey,
I just wanted to say that Bethany from HHS is so smoking hot that I'm disappointed she's not one of the main character.I would choose her over Aubrey anytime anyday.Its just an opinion but you should really consider giving her some highlight later in the game.
-Yours truly
Fan
You should look at his other games then. The Harpies are from his earlier works.

Go to the main forum page and type "iccreations" into the quick search bar above the forum list.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
View attachment 304046

Hey everyone,
Just want to give a small progress update with F.I.L.F. V0.11. I'm mostly finishing up on Aubrey's idle overhaul. She will be a bit more active at just about everywhere. With the removal of the Journal, I want a character's idle conversations to be what helps guide new players to their objective. Take for example, the "Bloody Rose" wine for Melissa's/Jackie's questline. You'll be able to get a more direct hint on where to find it by talking to Aubrey, and talking to Samantha will hint that Aubrey may know of what you're looking for.
Other characters still need their overhaul, such as Melissa and Courtney. I mostly focus on one character's overhaul at a time so that I don't take too much focus away from new story progressed content.
As what I'll be working on next.... Diane needs a scene or two before it circles back around to Aubrey. Delia will also get some character work as well. More on that later!
Thanks for the heads up. Its a great piece of works with loads of contents. Please keep up the beautiful work and we need more and much more of Melissa and Sam. damn they are hot. I hope it never ends.

Yours Truly
Fan

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
version 0.10, does this means it's basically finished, just needs some bugfixing?
You should take a look at software versioning.

If correctly used you can count the second number up without end.(... 0.9.0 ... 0.11.0, 0.12.0 ...) It counts any added content to the application or major changes. The third nr. goes only to some extend up because its the position where normally the fixes are indicated.

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
when its done, so, soon™
Thanks cant wait.
Again sometimes i think i might wait until the whole project is over so that i could play the whole game at one go and won't have to wait for updates. Its really got nice content. Again i donno if i can wait that long.... lets see :-D

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes