bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Of all the fetishes out there, incest pregnancy is the one I understand the least. I mean, u guys realize the kids would very likely be retarded right?
The whole reason it's taboo and therefore a fetish is that it's so wrong, impossible, and almost noone would ever actually do it.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Of all the fetishes out there, incest pregnancy is the one I understand the least. I mean, u guys realize the kids would very likely be retarded right?
It's one of those things that only works in fiction.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Not realy ,but possibility of damaged gene carrying over greatly increases the chance of inherited predespositions to certain illneses.

In case of excelent quality genes inbreeding is often used to make the stock better in animals.

Last edited:

saiful

May 27, 2018
Just start this game and follow the guide. seem that the guide and event in the game not matching. did the dev tweek and change the game.

For example

the samantha event 2. i cant get this scene. each time i click on sam, dialogue option appear. watch some video guide but the scene MC grab her boobs did not show.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
bad news from the developer
ICCreations

Mini update: I’m finishing up on this Diane scene very soon. You’ll see more Aubrey content in the next coming days. I did hit a slight personal roadblock that distracted me from work. A neighbor’s pitbull had gotten lose and attempted to kill my dogs by going for their throat. I ended up saving my dogs but got my hands pretty fucked up in the process (bites and scratches for the pitbull) Had to spend a day to heal and visit the doctor, but will start back up to work tomorrow! My hands are 90% bandages right now.
The dog was picked up by animal control. Garage door was cracked and it slid under and got my dogs and knocked my GF to the ground to get to them. Bit me in retaliation of punching him in the head over and over.

But yeah. Just need to demand the owner to pay my vet bill.

Personal matter but wanted to be transparent as to why something may be delayed a day or two heh
Oh yeah. Swelling and soreness is basically gone. No infection. Working as usual

Mar 23, 2019
ICCreations

Mini update: I’m finishing up on this Diane scene very soon. You’ll see more Aubrey content in the next coming days. I did hit a slight personal roadblock that distracted me from work. A neighbor’s pitbull had gotten lose and attempted to kill my dogs by going for their throat. I ended up saving my dogs but got my hands pretty fucked up in the process (bites and scratches for the pitbull) Had to spend a day to heal and visit the doctor, but will start back up to work tomorrow! My hands are 90% bandages right now.
The dog was picked up by animal control. Garage door was cracked and it slid under and got my dogs and knocked my GF to the ground to get to them. Bit me in retaliation of punching him in the head over and over.

Personal matter but wanted to be transparent as to why something may be delayed a day or two heh
Oh yeah. Swelling and soreness is basically gone. No infection. Working as usual
Omg I hope he gets better soon

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
ICCreations

I would have shot the dog. Perfectly legal where I live.

Reactions: Freezer14

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Change the law or John Wick will come for you and your govt...
Like I said, perfectly legal where I live.

The law specifically states: "a person may kill any dog that is pursuing, wounding or killing any domestic animal; wounding or killing other dogs, cats or household pets; or pursuing, wounding or attacking a human being."

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I would have shot the dog. Perfectly legal where I live.
Let me picture the scene. You hear a scream in the garden from your GF being knocked to the ground and your dog barking. The neighbor's pitbull is going to your dog's throat. You say "hold it", go back inside and possibly upstair to your room, pick your gun, go back outside and shoot the pitbull. Meanwhile 3 minutes are gone by, your poor dog is definitively out of it and your GF is in danger. But hey, the law allows it.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
It was just out of no where. Working from home, I like to get out of the house every day, so I can get some fresh air. So I walk my two corgis. A dog just got out and went straight from my dogs. I found out that it wasn't actually a pitbull, but a staffordshire terrier. Hella buff dog. Literally jumped 6 feet into the air and clamped onto my dog's neck multiple times. Was on the ground punching it in the face as hard as I can over and over until it let go (repeated 3 different times).

Corgis have a huge mane like style around their necks and he wasn't able to puncture their skin. I ended up being the one that got fucked up, but I'm basically healed without any infection. (It's been about a week or so since it happened). So yeah, business usual now.

If I had the chance to shoot the dog, I would. But it was a spur of the moment kind of thing.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thats pretty fucked up, i hope the injury caused by those dogs where not too severe, and hope you on your feet soon,did they inject you against rabbies ?? if not i would get one asap.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The first thing they do with a dog bite is to check if the dog is up to date on rabies vaccination. You DO NOT want to go through a rabies treatment. Dog bites are nasty since they are generally puncture wounds, hard to suture.

Back to the subject, can't wait for the next update. It has been missed. We are anxious. Chomping at the bit. All revved up, ready at the starting gate.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes