EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
You, the main character, come home from a long time away. Greeted by your mom and sister you come to find out your aunt and cousin have also moved into town!
Thread Updated: 2023-07-01
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: ICCreations - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other games: , The Artifact
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac
(v0.18b): - - - -

Patches: *

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - FAN SIGNATURES 2 - WALKTHROUGH - Save - Video Enhancement Mod - Gallery Unlock - German Translation*

coochiemaster6969 thanks for the link
*Compressed and Android versions not made by the dev, download at your own risk

N7 (1).png N7gif.gif N7 (3).png N7 (4).png N7 (5).png N7 (6).png N7 (7).png melissasexmassage_10.png melissasexmassage_12.png melissamorningbj_04.png samduocamshow2_10.png N7 (9).png N7 (2).png cshoot_6.png 32.png candistrip_9.png auntstrip2_6.png naomispa_8.png eatmelissamorning_08b.png cshoot_3.png naomispa_16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah I saw the title and was thinking.. is this a gay game? Or maybe a game that had a FeMC trying to seduce her dad or something. Though now that I think about it, I believe the male form of MILF is DILF.
It is DILF from my understanding.

This is the game IC-Creations is working on since the original game in progess, IiP is on hold due to Patreon rules. ICCreations did The Artifact and Incest Adventures for anyone who tthinks this is a one and done dev.

U

User_215882

So...FILF wouldn't be the dad-bod version of MILF?!

I'm confused.
I always knew you wanted to fuck a daddy.

Also ICC was considering renpy with this, but he is too familiar with rpgm and its not like his rpgm games are bad. Probably one of the few devs that does a really good job with the engine.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and botc76
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes