Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
People, you're going nuts for an incomplete beta. Just wait for a few days and go for the finished update. It would also spare us the guaranteed ten pages of complaints that a scene is missing.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
F.I.L.F. V0.10a is finally ready for BETA testing! Please report any bugs/error you may run into. I did some extra work and updated a good amount of old code, so there is a slightly higher possibility of mistakes, though I've tested the game myself with V0.9 saves, as well as a new game, and found no problems myself. So hopefully you have a smooth playthrough.

V0.10 Update Notes:

- Samantha's quest has be updated! Melissa also gets one new smaller scene.
- One new Harpy Website scene to purchase for in game money.
- 250+ new unique scene images. - 22+ New unique animations. Some come with different variations of speed
- 2 New secret photos
- Sam's idle times now include some chatty conversation that you can have with her.
- Sam now sunbathes by the pool when she doesn't have volleyball practice.
- New map location
- Motel. Will be associated with a new side character in the future.
- Completely removed the Journal. It didn't quite live up to being a hinting walkthrough, and was just a bit too much of a hassle to keep updating.
- Secret photos now have an 'inactive/active' tag. Inactive tag means that you CAN NOT unlock the image yet. Active means that you can now find the image somewhere out in the world.
- Once you've met the Harpies, they may text you an opportunity to make some quick cash.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made Candi's buzz bar not display on the 75% quest.

We need a Beta patreon HERO who is willing to share with us V0.10! :love:(y):love:(y):love:(y):love:(y)

Last edited:

kokolo21

Feb 17, 2018
F.I.L.F. V0.10a is finally ready for BETA testing! Please report any bugs/error you may run into. I did some extra work and updated a good amount of old code, so there is a slightly higher possibility of mistakes, though I've tested the game myself with V0.9 saves, as well as a new game, and found no problems myself. So hopefully you have a smooth playthrough.

V0.10 Update Notes:

- Samantha's quest has be updated! Melissa also gets one new smaller scene.
- One new Harpy Website scene to purchase for in game money.
- 250+ new unique scene images. - 22+ New unique animations. Some come with different variations of speed
- 2 New secret photos
- Sam's idle times now include some chatty conversation that you can have with her.
- Sam now sunbathes by the pool when she doesn't have volleyball practice.
- New map location
- Motel. Will be associated with a new side character in the future.
- Completely removed the Journal. It didn't quite live up to being a hinting walkthrough, and was just a bit too much of a hassle to keep updating.
- Secret photos now have an 'inactive/active' tag. Inactive tag means that you CAN NOT unlock the image yet. Active means that you can now find the image somewhere out in the world.
- Once you've met the Harpies, they may text you an opportunity to make some quick cash.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made Candi's buzz bar not display on the 75% quest.

We need a Beta patreon HERO who is willing to share with us V0.10! :love:(y):love:(y):love:(y):love:(y)

So only sam and mom got new scenes this time? Kinda disappointed since i wanted to see more aunt scenes but I'm happy for you Sam fans. Guess I'll have to wait for the aunt update

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes