Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I could have swore I saw you here. but I got muted there (on your discord) because I mentioned this site...

I did not know it was wrong to mention places you hung out.
I wasn't the one that muted you. I hang out here to communicate and clear out confusion for players. It's just common courtesy to not pass around info about pirating the game on the discord.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I wasn't the one that muted you. I hang out here to communicate and clear out confusion for players. It's just common courtesy to not pass around info about pirating the game on the discord.
I didn't know it was common, or that one offense got you muted. Not complaining by the way, I just wasn't really thinking.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Google translated like so:
I understand that the work is repulsive, but will it be updated this month or at the beginning of the next?
:D

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Discord Information

Hey everyone,
I've finished putting together the new in-game location (motel). It's use will be rather limited for now, though will have more content with the location in future updates.
I'm now back to working on Samantha's story content. You could say I have about 3 1/2 more scenes to do for the update.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Discord Information

Hey everyone,
I've finished putting together the new in-game location (motel). It's use will be rather limited for now, though will have more content with the location in future updates.
I'm now back to working on Samantha's story content. You could say I have about 3 1/2 more scenes to do for the update.
What the heck, I thought she kicked him out, she should kick him in the balls

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes