-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not sure where you are getting at. These "sneak peek" images are literal scene images used in game. It's not like I put this image together just to post and not use.
Maybe people are too used to movie trailers where stuff in the trailer never makes it into the film? But indie games (especially adult ones with hundreds or thousands of image renders) almost never work that way. Rendering costs a lot of resources (time especially, among other things). It would be just silly to take time to create an image that wasn't going into the game.

ArjunS10

Mar 4, 2019
Lust Epidemic Lateset Update is done.. but we're still here waiting for filf v0.10:cry:
Any news on when the update will be released.

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
Discord Information

Hey everyone,
I've finished putting together the new in-game location (motel). It's use will be rather limited for now, though will have more content with the location in future updates.
I'm now back to working on Samantha's story content. You could say I have about 3 1/2 more scenes to do for the update.

uh-oh looks like Keith found the harpy vid the mc did with the cousin and is trying to start some trouble...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes