F95 Acquired by Patreon Probably April Fools

LimitedToshi

Jan 3, 2021
This one initially scared me, but considering the date and the fact that the link that they provide has slightly different formatting compared to the rest of the Patreon news feed, its probably safe to assume that this is simply an April fools joke and they made a fake website that has links to the actual Patreon news site.

To share what I'm talking about, link is "news-patreon...." and actual news site is "news.patreon..."

Please don't give me that kind of heart attack again....

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
This links to news-patreon instead of news.patreon. If it wasn't a joke this site might as well be dead.

Reactions: Aizar

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This links to news-patreon instead of news.patreon. If it wasn't a joke this site might as well be dead.
well its most likely a joke, Patreon and Fzone wouldn't mix well together, for example oil and water don't mix well either

Reactions: Aizar

blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
Got my ol' ticker thumping somewhat fierce, I tells ya!
I be all tickled pink to find out it's nothing but a joke.
So yeah, ya got me, ya slimy bastidges! Well done!

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I won't lie, I nearly had a stroke but looked things over and came to the conclusion it's just an April Fool's.

Dareios

Sep 16, 2017
It is an april fools, the site it links to is news-patreon, the real one is news (dot) patreon, did nearly give me a heart attack though lol

Mie Urqes

Dec 17, 2018
Jfc thank you for posting this. I was so fucking sad when I saw this patreon banner news

vuiken123

Dec 31, 2020
the fact that i didn't aware this is april fools jokes. i leaving here for good if f95 join patreon mark my word.
since it is april fools i forgive f95zone

Jul 16, 2018
AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAah!!!
This one really got me good!
Admittedly, it is April 2nd today, but still... pfffffffffff... that was nasty!
Running scared.gif

Reactions: ratdotoking