Tool F95UpdatesChecker [v1.5.0]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

floating_shadow

Jan 16, 2020
preview.png

Description:
Tool for games updates check.
After some time collection of games which I play became so big, that it became difficult to track each game updates. I looked for available tools and haven't found suitable, easy to use tool. So I decided to create it myself.
Requirements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

How to use:

Changelog:

Source code:

Download:

Last edited:

WebMarca

Oct 28, 2018
You are awesome dude. This is exactly what I wanted. My list of favorite games are too much to check on a daily basis by google searching or forum finding. Your tool is better than the other ones I found earlier and does not require to install Python.

Last edited:
Reactions: floating_shadow

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
It's really a great tool you made. It's simple design, easy to use and works perfect.

Can you also in near future give an update with the feature to group?

Reactions: floating_shadow

floating_shadow

Jan 16, 2020
Thank you all for kind words. Glad that it makes life easier.

It's really a great tool you made. It's simple design, easy to use and works perfect.

Can you also in near future give an update with the feature to group?
Yes, I've just added this feature. If there are some ideas of what to add, without overloading functionality too much, I will gladly listen to them. Though I don't have much free time to continuously work on it.

Reactions: TempinOffice
Feb 15, 2019
Is there a feature to directly import a user's following list, it will be much easier than manually adding every game?

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Of late the tool has been unable to find the thread while checking for updates or adding a new thread. Dev please check Screenshot 2022-03-26 211424.jpg

floating_shadow

Jan 16, 2020
Is there a feature to directly import a user's following list, it will be much easier than manually adding every game?
There is no such feature right now. And I'm not sure about implementing it, since it'll require to store user account details. I was making this tool with maximum simplicity and privacy in mind. But if there will be more requests for this feature, then I'll implement it.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

badhoodie

Jan 1, 2022
I have scanned the file and detected malware, are they false positives?

Captura de pantalla 2022-04-21 174754.png

Are files uploaded to this forum analyzed or can someone upload something?

floating_shadow

Jan 16, 2020
I have scanned the file and detected malware, are they false positives?

View attachment 1769180

Are files uploaded to this forum analyzed or can someone upload something?
It's definitely fasle positive. File is stored on Github servers (as you can see by inspecting the link). I build it on my computer and upload it to Github. But if you have any doubts about it you could inspect the source code and build it yourself (I could explain how, but you will need to install Visual Studio). Link to source code is in corresponding spoiler (or ). I build it myself just for your convenience.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes