F95zone Patreon Acquisition - New Profile Picture Update

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
Heyo everyone!

There has been a lot of buzz circulating F95zone's integration with Patreon which is understandable.

One notable change involves the addition of a subtle yet impactful logo that will adorn the bottom right corner of all profile pictures. This logo, signifying F95zone's alignment with Patreon, is set to be automatically implemented within the next 24 hours.

However, for those eager to showcase their support or simply get ahead of the curve, I have attached a .png file containing the logo. Feel free to apply it to your profile picture to show your support!

I am not a staff member of F95zone, I'm just posting this to show my support! :)

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Heyo everyone!

There has been a lot of buzz circulating F95zone's integration with Patreon which is understandable.

One notable change involves the addition of a subtle yet impactful logo that will adorn the bottom right corner of all profile pictures. This logo, signifying F95zone's alignment with Patreon, is set to be automatically implemented within the next 24 hours.

However, for those eager to showcase their support or simply get ahead of the curve, I have attached a .png file containing the logo. Feel free to apply it to your profile picture to show your support!

I am not a staff member of F95zone, I'm just posting this to show my support! :)
Bottom? they slapped it top centre of mine :cry:

Skarag

Apr 13, 2020
judging by the date Today, I will be reserving any meaningful comments until tomorrow! ;)

Solicia

Feb 25, 2020
I'm ready for all the steam/patreon stuff to be removed

More like half of the games on this forum will be removed.
Seeing Patreon's movements over the past few months every game that has a fetish that's a bit more extreme is doomed.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
More like half of the games on this forum will be removed.
Seeing Patreon's movements over the past few months every game that has a fetish that's a bit more extreme is doomed.
better start shitting your pants if the banner does not change back to normal tomorrow