F95zone predictions

Dec 15, 2022
Inb4 "moved to offtopic"
Do you think that eventually this site will have a downfall in the next 10 years be shut down just abruptly or will the government just take it down for privacy complaints (Nintendo makes a A-rated game in the next 8 years real)

honestly I think that the way things are going, 15 years its just going to be shut down for privacy complaints

pic below related
bahoonkers.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SergeantDauterive

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] will the government just take it down for privacy complaints [...]
Oh sure, Honduran government already planed its move.

But you have to understand them, there's a really lack of privacy in some threads in this forum. Can you imagine, few hours ago I was wandering innocently in a thread, and I kid you not, there where a bear spying on me. And later it's a clown that tried to look under my skirt.

Dec 15, 2022
Oh sure, Honduran government already planed its move.

But you have to understand them, there's a really lack of privacy in some threads in this forum. Can you imagine, few hours ago I was wandering innocently in a thread, and I kid you not, there where a bear spying on me. And later it's a clown that tried to look under my skirt.
absolutely horrifying.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Censorship and/or this community evolving into an industry will be the ultimate death of F95. Rather it sizzles out like so many other forums, or gets destroyed by an external entity remains to be seen.

Regardless, I think F95 could still survive another decade if F95 allows it. But, I doubt it has 2 decades.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Rafster how do you pledge?

• Wow
Reactions: Rafster

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Honestly the site will probably end from lack of funding similarly to that one download provider that stopped service, either that or somebody from Patreon will complain about the site providing their content for free. But I think it will take some time because this site honestly isn't popular, I barely stumbled upon it 3 years ago.

I give it 10-20 years.