F95zone stats: 5500 games

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Recently I've been messing with the filters and I found some things that I wasn't expecting. I thought it could be interesting to throw some numbers and stats each time the forum hits X amount of games (4500, 5000, 5500, etc) to have a better idea of what kind of content do we have here and how much of it. It's nothing anyone can't do by just playing with the filters in Latest Updates but I'm sure most people never did it so they may find something interesting here.

Numbers based on 5500 games. I'm splitting the tags according to the Tags rules and list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have in mind that these numbers only means how many times a tag has been used, not a concrete fact of how much games we have with that kind of content. Not all the japanese games have the "japanese games" tag, not all the incest games use the "incest" tag, not all the parody games are tagged as "parody", etc. On the other hand could happens the exact same thing. Not all the horror games are really something that anyone could considerer as "horror", not all the NTR games are something that anyone will considerer "NTR", not all the loli games will be have characters that everyone would consider a loli, etc.

Some funny things I noticed over the time:
- For a place which is usually called "an incest forum", the incest tag barely gets the 20th
- If Abandoned was an engine, it would be 3rd.
- Of the 2638 completed games, 1328 games are japanese games (50,34%). Also, there is a total of 1381 japanese games here.
- For those who complains about too much NTR, it's placed at 56th with less than the 6%
- Rape and Lesbian are at 12th and 15th place, waaay more higher than what I expected.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Male Protagonist1st3373 - 61.34%
Female Protagonist7th1767 - 32.11%

That can't possibly be right.

Whenever a female protag game comes out someone always whines that we have more fem mc games than male and they should change the protag.

They were wrong all along.

I don't know what's real anymore.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018

Whenever a female protag game comes out someone always whines that we have more fem mc games than male and they should change the protag.

Well, one of the many reasons why I found this thing interesting enough to actually do it, is that now you can show this to them prove them wrong.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

Well most of the VNs are male protag but i believe rpgm games in here have more female protags.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
5500 games on F95 + Skyrim and Fallout with mods + Assassins Creed, Witcher 3 and some mainstream cRPG games - and I still have nothing to play :cry:
I'm waiting for HopesGaming and Larian Studios for release their games.