F95zone stats: 6000 games

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
On March 21th, the site hit the 5500 games mark and I made this thread showing some numbers and stats of the games here using the filters to know and organize how many times a certain tag, engine and status was used and ranked them from 1st to 113th, splitting them in their own categories, and other stuffs.

https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-stats-5500-games.48420/

Now, with 6000 games, I did the same thing but this time I will just post the google doc instead of making tables here because I don't feel like spending that much time. Numbers are based on 6000 games. I'm splitting the tags according to the Tags rules and list.

This time, besides how many times each tag is being used and his %, I also added how many times it was used since the forum had 5500 games and its change in %. I know that is possible to add filters/functions/whatever to organize the rows in alphabetical order, categories, numbers and others, but I have no idea how to do that. If someone feels generous enough to do it, tell me and I'll give you the link to edit the doc.

Some fun facts:
- F95zone added 500 in 2 months and 12 days.
- For a place which is usually called "an incest forum", the incest tag is place 24th, losing four positions.
- In the previous thread, based in 5500, if Abandoned was an engine, it would be 3rd. Now it would be an easy 2nd place.
- There is one new tag: Dystopian Settings.
- 1473 japanese games here, 1415 of them are completed. These games are almost half of all completed games here (48;49%).
- For those who complain about too much NTR, it's placed at 57th with less than the 6%
- Rape and Lesbian are at 12th and 16th place, waaay more higher than what I expected.
- The 5 most used tags (in %) were: Big Ass (+1,49%), Censored (1,40%), Big Tits (1,21%), Animated (1,08%) and Vaginal Sex (0,89%)
- The 5 least used tags (in %) were: Japanese Game (-0.56%), Incest (-0.54%), Voyeurism (-0.33%), Corruption (-0,31%) and 3DCG (-0,25%)
- WTF? Why Censored increased? I could understand that if Japanese games would have increased as well but it decreased in %.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tags mean nothing though.

Lesbian tag may place that high but there are only a handful of actual lesbian games.

Tag gets added to games if girls so much as look at each other regardless of whether one of them is currently getting cock in all her holes.

Never heard it called an incest forum though. I do see people ask for incest in games that don't have it, that always amuses me.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
- WTF? Why Censored increased? I could understand that if Japanese games would have increased as well but it decreased in %.
We have a certain user that does report sprees of dozens of games for tags every once in a while, this time it was censored.

There's no more censored game than before, we just tagged many that didn't have the tag before.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
- F95zone added 500 in 2 months and 12 days.
Corona virus effect ?
More peoples found some free time and, depending where they live, more were in need of some income now that they lost their job.

It's probably due to Steam. While they accept adult content, few devs are ready to go full course with their games sold there.

Jul 1, 2018
How dare you come in here with facts and figures! How on earth are we supposed to now justify our rage about swarms of millionaire milking devs, the non-stop incestuous NTR in 99.99% of games and anything else we feel like making up?! :p

Jokes aside, nice work, some of those stats did actually surprise me :)

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Interesting information but you'd need a lot more context to make any kind of statement about the prevalence/popularity of certain content on this site. Maybe there are a lot of games with no incest, but go to latest updates and sort by views or likes. Among the most popular games, it's about 2 games with incest for every 1 without. And many of the ones without it either have mods to add it or lots of people requesting it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Nice information, thx for that.
Now with a better tag system it would be even better and more accurate xD
Where is the new tag system? update, when?! :whistle: