F95zone stats: 6500 games

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The site just hit the 6500 games mark so I made a google doc showing some numbers and stats of the games here using the filters to know and organize how many times a certain tag, engine and status was used and ranked them from 1st to 114th, splitting them in their own categories, and other stuffs. Tags according to the Tags rules and list.

6500.png

It includes comparisions with the stats at the moment of 6000 games and 5500 like how many times a specific time was used during that time, its increase in % and how many places it went up or down. Both stats are in the same google doc but I'll leave the post for 6000 games and 5500 games here just in case.

Some fun facts:
- The site added 500 in 2 months and 12 days (5500 --> 6000) and 500 more in 2 months and 2 days (6000 --> 6500)
- For those who complain about too much NTR, it's placed at 59th with less than the 6%.
- The 5 most used tags (in %) were: Big Ass (+1,02%), Teasing (+0,95%), Big Tits (+0,94), Sandbox (+0,82%) and Romance (+0,66%).
- The 5 least used tags (in %) were: Oral Sex (-0,56%), Japanese Games (-0,54%), Group Sex (-0,51%), Bukkake (-0,33%) and Incest (-0,29%).
- The 5 tags that won most positions were: Humilliation (+7), Sandbox (+6), Stripping (+5), and Teasing, Sexual Harrasment and Puzzle (+3).
- The 5 tags that lost most positions were: Bukkake and Cosplay (-4), and Multiple Protagonist, Lactation, Prostution and Mind Control (-3).
- There was a big increase for tags like Teasing, Groping, Stripping, Sexual Harrasment and Sandbox which I think it was more a case of reporting previous games with those tags than the new 500 games increasing those tags
- I totally wasn't expecting a good ol pal like Oral Sex to go down in %.
- Big Tits and Big Ass are the only two tags keeping a place in the top 5 in %.
- Japanese Games and Incest are the only two tags keeping a place in the botton 5 in %.
- A surprinsingly big increase (for me at least) in tags like Female Domination and Humilliation. So is the F in F95 for fendom now? Idk. I recommend Android LIFE for those who like that. I didn't play it (not into that honestly) but the art is nice.
- I found a shiny Lycanroc while doing this, let's fucking go.
- All 114 tags have been used at least once since I started doing these stats (5500 --> 6000 and 6000 --> 6500).

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
What the heck is a Lycanroc? And "the 5 least used tags were... Japanese Games, etc" while at the same time out of 6500 games, "1473 [are] Japanese games [with] 1415 of them completed. These games are almost half of all completed games here". I just thought that was funny to see.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
What the heck is a Lycanroc? And "the 5 least used tags were... Japanese Games, etc" while at the same time out of 6500 games, "1473 [are] Japanese games [with] 1415 of them completed. These games are almost half of all completed games here". I just thought that was funny to see.
Lol, no. The japanese/completed thing was from the previous thread, I forgot to delete it,

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Outch +1000 games in less than 6 month is too much and great in the same time. Great because more choice = more fun. But too much is all about finishing theses games... I'm quite tired to see great games never finished or slooooow updates.

Great job for the stats.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

215303j

Good effort! (y)

I think it does show that the tag system is not really working as it should.

Oral sex is in nearly every game yet seems underreported ( :D ;))

Lesbian ranks as "sexual content" as does "oral sex" but I think it'd be better if tags distinguish between "technical" aspects of sex and "relational" aspects. It'd be difficult to have "lesbian" without "oral sex". Personally I never really look the "technical sex" tags. Oral sex and vaginal sex are more or less a given in any game with sexual content.