README F95zone Survival Guide - A guide to making everyone happy

May 24, 2023
Hello.

About a few minutes ago, i've posted a request of an old H-game that i used to have and asked if anyone has the game if possible along with the image i've shared, unfortunately it got removed quickly with the reason saying "Wrong format". That's it just that.
I was confused about that reason because i like to know what format that got my post removed despite i've followed the guidelines (would like more insight provided.
If it's language based then sorry. It's not strong suit.
Ty

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hello.

About a few minutes ago, i've posted a request of an old H-game that i used to have and asked if anyone has the game if possible along with the image i've shared, unfortunately it got removed quickly with the reason saying "Wrong format". That's it just that.
I was confused about that reason because i like to know what format that got my post removed despite i've followed the guidelines (would like more insight provided.
If it's language based then sorry. It's not strong suit.
Ty
You ever wonder why there is already something written when you try to make a new post?

Fill it out. You only need to fill out the first 4 lines (if the game is not already on this site)

After that you can add more Information from yourself.

May 24, 2023
You ever wonder why there is already something written when you try to make a new post?

Fill it out. You only need to fill out the first 4 lines (if the game is not already on this site)

After that you can add more Information from yourself.

Does the same applies to 'seeking' in the general discussion?
As for the dev website section, what if they're not available anymore or do i still have to quote the website they're on despite the works i've requested aren't there?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Does the same applies to 'seeking' in the general discussion?
As for the dev website section, what if they're not available anymore or do i still have to quote the website they're on despite the works i've requested aren't there?
No clue about if it applies to general. Just know about request.

if it’s not on there anymore add it an anyways but add a disclaimer behind it or explain below that it’s not on the site anymore.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Is there a better way to research only "specific Parts" of the forum? so for example if i go into Development > Programming, Development & Art. How can i only search in that specific area for the buzzwords i am looking for ? is that even possible?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is there a better way to research only "specific Parts" of the forum? so for example if i go into Development > Programming, Development & Art. How can i only search in that specific area for the buzzwords i am looking for ? is that even possible?
Go to the forum, then click on the search icon and make this forum is selected

1703690688093.png

That should allow you to search it.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Thread removed due to spreading too many banned games. Mainly had linked mega links in the thread.
thanks for the quick answer , this might be a very dumb follow up question but any chance of knowing the titles of those "banned games" ? same as when i see censorship i just spend god knows how long looking for uncensored version or mode so is when I hear of banned games just need to look it up if possible to see why it was banned :)
Edit: expecting something in line like Mortal Kombat meets Raplay

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
thanks for the quick answer , this might be a very dumb follow up question but any chance of knowing the titles of those "banned games" ? same as when i see censorship i just spend god knows how long looking for uncensored version or mode so is when I hear of banned games just need to look it up if possible to see why it was banned :)
We dont share banned games names or lists. You might run into some when you search, as we state in the thread its banned. But you will find that some games don't exist at all on here.

Reactions: Ragnarok6699

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
We dont share banned games names or lists. You might run into some when you search, as we state in the thread its banned. But you will find that some games don't exist at all on here.
Ok thanks that is all I wanted to ask

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
Banned games, in general terms, would be things that include content such as lolicon or shotacon, or other content that breaks F95's rules.

drakkor

Aug 13, 2016
Doesn't really matter that you do anyway. The rules get enforced arbitrarily only.
If someone violates General rule 1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not it doesn't matter as long as the mods agree with you/dislike the other party.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli