F95zoneG?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So can anyone tell me what f95zoneG is? I ask because this site in my search engine results along with the link to this site's address? Is f95zone moving to a different site, or is f95zoneG a malware site in disguise?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So can anyone tell me what f95zoneG is?
It's one of the few parasite sites made by someone who expect to earn tons of ads money by attracting people who want to come here. He put so few efforts in sucking the content of this forum that many the pages have links pointing to here ; mostly all the masqueraded download links.

Sam
Do you think it worth it to add a quick warning when someone reach the log-in page with a referrer pointing to one of those sites ? Some kind of "Warning, you're coming from a scammer site, there's possible risk to have your login details stolen".
Since most are dumb enough to offer this possibility, and are bluntly sucking the content, personally I would be tempted to answer "yes".

Reactions: ShocLite12

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
It's one of the few parasite sites made by someone who expect to earn tons of ads money by attracting people who want to come here. He put so few efforts in sucking the content of this forum that many the pages have links pointing to here ; mostly all the masqueraded download links.

Sam
Do you think it worth it to add a quick warning when someone reach the log-in page with a referrer pointing to one of those sites ? Some kind of "Warning, you're coming from a scammer site, there's possible risk to have your login details stolen".
Since most are dumb enough to offer this possibility, and are bluntly sucking the content, personally I would be tempted to answer "yes".
Thanks for the heads-up. I was wary about touching that site until I verified on here whether it was actually part of F95zone. Seems like I made the right choice in avoiding that site.