Khole

May 2, 2018
I personally dislike when games use the Multiple endings tags when its just, 1 win 1 lose.

Multiple endings should be more than just 1 result on both the good and bad. That's just my opinion.
There are mulitple endings. Theres at least one ending fairly soon at the beginning if i remember correctly.

Deadducke

Jul 25, 2023
View attachment 2997873

Overview:
An RPG about 3 busty witches at a magic academy getting fucked by dirty middle-aged men and monsters.
Preggo bad ends are also included in the opening event and after being defeated by the last boss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-11
Release Date: 2020-08-07
Developer: Captain Sikorsky - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.3_MOD1
Language: English (FanTL)
Translator: Fan-translation (JustXuX - - ) || MTL (uzuaan)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

Old MTL+JP Version

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2997874 View attachment 2997875 View attachment 2997876 View attachment 2997877 View attachment 2997878 View attachment 2997879 View attachment 2997880 View attachment 2997881 View attachment 2997882 View attachment 2997883
One of my fav RPG's
Love the art, sluts, corruption, scenes... Danm, I Ennjoyed it!
There are three other games by the same creator! Check them out yall

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I gave the 3 items to the shrine, I found them mirror and covered it. There is a third thing to do and I have 0 idea what it is. Kyoto is annoying

Liamsans49

Sep 13, 2023
I just completed the game, also completed the Ecchi book. Page 1-5 are random shining spots on the map easy to find. Page 6 is in the well in the snowing town. Page 7 is at the top of the Giant's fortress, bottom left of the map where you pick the OMM 1919 beans. I'm not sure if i'm missing any scenes because there's one spot missing in the collections room. I guess the collections room show everything, since it also includes the endings that you would have missed if you didn't lose to the school director.

PS: Use saveeditonline.com to max out your stats and hp at 999/9999. No point wasting too much time grind for a game, just play for the story.
Bro i stuck in the kyoto, i already donate to shrine anda talk to ghost girl so what should i do next?

Dr Sex

Jan 20, 2022
Last area boss and Final boss take forever to beat, you can't beat this game without using a save editor. Otherwise pretty good animations for I think the first of Captain Sikorsky's games

Last edited:

Dr Sex

Jan 20, 2022
anyone know where to find this scene, its the same pose as the monkey interaction but the sprite is different on this one but cant seem to find to trigger for this one

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes