Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
As soon as i saw the art style i thought MTL... and it seems i was right.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Good news, I was able to find and correct a good number of issues for the game.
A changelog of changes I've made thus far:
  • Fixed Payner Face 2 bug reported here
  • Corrected Tutorial Categories for "Help" so they display correctly.
  • Fixed some skill designations which could of broken skill system.
  • Translated Menus "Sex Record" "Bestiary" and "Help"
  • CBR value for "virgin" / "non-virgin" translated.
  • Edit: This game doesn't like wordwrap plugin it was reverted and removed.
  • Fixed Skill system and reworked some skill names to fix in textbox
Note: The rest of the Sex stats are images. They have not been translated due to time constraints. If someone wants to do this go for it but I haven't / probably won't due to a lack of interest.

files attached.

Last edited:

Danbon350

Jul 5, 2018
Good news, I was able to find and correct a good number of issues for the game.
A changelog of changes I've made thus far:
  • Fixed Payner Face 2 bug reported here
  • Corrected Tutorial Categories for "Help" so they display correctly.
  • Fixed some skill designations which could of broken skill system.
  • Translated Menus "Sex Record" "Bestiary" and "Help"
  • CBR value for "virgin" / "non-virgin" translated.
  • Also, although probably not necessary I turned on word wrap because why the fuck not."
Note: The rest of the Sex stats are images. They have not been translated due to time constraints. If someone wants to do this go for it but I haven't / probably won't due to a lack of interest.

files attached.
There seems to be an issue with the patch, both times applying it to fresh unzips of the game seem to remove image files. One time it was missing an image file of a balloon and the second time it is missing an image file titled Weapons1.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There seems to be an issue with the patch, both times applying it to fresh unzips of the game seem to remove image files. One time it was missing an image file of a balloon and the second time it is missing an image file titled Weapons1.png
are you starting a fresh game or continuing a save? What are you doing to create an issue?

Last edited:

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
I'm fine with MTL since i can understand fine this one, but i can't read the whole text
Gonna need word wrap fix i think.

1600652105511.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm fine with MTL since i can understand fine this one, but i can't read the whole text
Gonna need word wrap fix i think.

View attachment 826162
I already added it in with the patch. It should be functioning however, sometimes in rare cases wordwrap wraps in a strange way.

If you tell me where and how to get to that location you took the screenshot I can test the wordwrap and tweak settings if need be.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
The game just hangs for me during the goblin king fight.
And also cannot save when I add the gun girl in the team.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
As far as MTL goes this one wasnt so bad. There are instances of just retarded dialogue. But it isn't that bad. I would say as far as MTL goes 6-7/10. Aside from that the same animations and entire scenes that cannot be skipped in battle are annoying as hell. Really needed a skip animation button in this game.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
I already added it in with the patch. It should be functioning however, sometimes in rare cases wordwrap wraps in a strange way.

If you tell me where and how to get to that location you took the screenshot I can test the wordwrap and tweak settings if need be.
It happens right at the start of the game. I applied your patch a started a new save to test it, and the text doesn't wrap at all anymore.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
the second choice at game start was the only thing i needed from this game. Why did it cause the bad end? :[

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes