strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
I deleted it by accident, just use the patch that was added to the OP, it has been updated with the change.
Alright, the word wrap seems fixed for now, rip my old saves though, gonna do new game again to make it work
Thank you for the fixes!

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I ended up finding it on the request board of this game, basically you have to talk to everyone and eventually you will get the three offering pieces, give it to the shrine. Second, fox girl mask left of inn talks about cloth over mirror, go to house on far left and you will see a guy behind a house and talk to him. Wait for day, go to same spot and go inside house, walk to mirror and cover it. Lastly, day time, go to donation box and put in the code “0115”, and it will unlock the end to the chapter by going to the house beside the inn, fox girl is waiting outside. Talk to her, go inside, chapter done to continue the story. Enjoy.
I was stuck there for a while. Thanks for minor hits about how much donation and where to go next. (y)

Reactions: rockon123

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
So you can't buy skill is the problem. What happens when you try.
I'm also experiencing the same problems as JeiCC: Can only buy the first skill in the list multiple times. Wont let me buy the next skill, even though I'm at/past the required level and own the previous skills.

I'll try again from a fresh download later.

Text wrapping works now, too. Thanks.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm also experiencing the same problems as JeiCC: Can only buy the first skill in the list multiple times. Wont let me buy the next skill, even though I'm at/past the required level and own the previous skills.

I'll try again from a fresh download later.

Text wrapping works now, too. Thanks.
Im aware of the problem. The problem is something wrong with the plugins.js file, I assume the translator changed something in the file that fucks with the skill system. I tried replacing the code with the original japanese code and it did not help, however if I replace the plugin file I can fix it. The problem with fixing it is however that once you do it breaks all the old wordwrap settings and changes the text size for everything. I believe the translator made a change to the files to get the text size changed and wrapping the way it is which broke the skill system. I fixed it already but I just don't have the energy or interest to fix it and make the word wrap work. Maybe Ill get to it eventually, but right now you all might need to pray for another stalwart troubleshooter with more free time and energy then myself.

CMPunk95

Jan 22, 2018
I cannot physically Save the game. I've never encountered this issue before. Even when I download a completed save, i cant continue and nothing is there. Very strange, lol

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
It is easy, from fresh game.. create generic save from the game with the correct file number. Close the game and copy the save file you downloaded and place it in the same location and overwrite it. That should work. So open the game and load the save file.

darkdhruv123

Dec 19, 2018
my game hangs in goblin area, the ice cave
there is no error

its just that, after my attack period is over

the goblin dont seem to attack and the game is stuck there itself

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
my game hangs in goblin area, the ice cave
there is no error

its just that, after my attack period is over

the goblin dont seem to attack and the game is stuck there itself
Let me help you with that, to get past that area literally save often every time you move. Basically what has happened, is the goblin with the potion in hand has been removed of attack animation, so when it is his turn to attack the game will freeze. Basically walk around, save, get encounter, try to run, if successful then continue, if not then have the application file ready to be opened and continue. Word of warning though, may need to cheat the stats as the mini boss of the area has another potion goblin and you need to kill him first to continue safely.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
I just want to understand , not kink shaming or trying to be rude or anything, but how do people find backbreaking tits and unhealthy ass with a shrunken head hot?

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Im aware of the problem. The problem is something wrong with the plugins.js file, I assume the translator changed something in the file that fucks with the skill system. I tried replacing the code with the original japanese code and it did not help, however if I replace the plugin file I can fix it. The problem with fixing it is however that once you do it breaks all the old wordwrap settings and changes the text size for everything. I believe the translator made a change to the files to get the text size changed and wrapping the way it is which broke the skill system. I fixed it already but I just don't have the energy or interest to fix it and make the word wrap work. Maybe Ill get to it eventually, but right now you all might need to pray for another stalwart troubleshooter with more free time and energy then myself.
Can I get that plugin file that fixed the skill tree? Maybe I can do something with it.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Where's the battle fuck? Even in estrus there's no enemy pouncing or anything. Is this MTL broken?

Reactions: Tyxis
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes