Seeking Fainting from Orgasm in Games

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
i have discovered that this is a major turn on/fetish for me. i have come across a few scenes in games where a female character passes out after an intense orgasm (or multiple orgasms) and they were all hot as fuck. i'll write down the ones i remember and hope there are people who can add more to this thread.

1) dana's supposedly lesbian bff-fitness girl in "dreaming of dana" gets pounded hard by the protagonist and gets detached from the world for a good few minutes.

2) in "the tyrant" protagonist's mother faints in a restaurant's toilet after getting fucked hard by a rival gang member.

3) in "my sister mia", mia has multiple orgasms after being double-teamed by the protagonist and his friend in an aquapark cabin and passes out eventually.

4) "officer chloe" had several of those scenes, the details of which are kinda lost on me.

5) in "fashion business" the gas station shop girl faints with tongue out after fred, the giant cock driver fucks her silly in the back room.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have discovered that this is a major turn on/fetish for me.
I completely agree as long as it's (mostly) consensual. It's Japanese adult videos I see it in though, the closest in games I can think of is Mythic Manor. But their just close to, not actually fainting after your done (as far as I can remember its been a while).

Ahegao face though is extremely hit or miss for me.

Reactions: fugazi666

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Harem Hotel has plenty of this, though causing it to happen is usually a bad thing, not that it isn't consensual sex, it's just a matter of going a little too far.

Mythic Manor is another one, as Blue said. (Also agree that Ahegao can be good or bad, it's all about the execution)

I can't think of anything else in particular. Waifu Academy possibly, but that game is kinda heavy on the noncon. In it's defense it actually does deal with the morality of this, and casts your MC as a villain, but if that's an absolute no for you then I get it.

You may be noticing a trend in finding it in Honey Select games. Passing out due to orgasm seems to be a common theme to hentai as well, and many people choosing HS are at least a little bit weeb.

On that note, I'd suggest checking out Offcuts, I don't remember a specific instance of it, but it's the kind of game I'd expect to find it it. It's a good game regardless.

Female protagonist games do it too. My own game Seraphim Academy had it's MC cum herself into sleep resulting in some shenanigans. I'm pretty sure that there's at least one instance of such in Project SAGE as well. Chloe18 has this though that game is a major grindfest. There is also, likely, some in Cocerter Chronicles.

That's about all I can think of.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
I completely agree as long as it's (mostly) consensual. It's Japanese adult videos I see it in though, the closest in games I can think of is Mythic Manor. But their just close to, not actually fainting after your done (as far as I can remember its been a while).

Ahegao face though is extremely hit or miss for me.
that reminds me i have yet to play mythic manor. ahegao is a term i may have to look out for, thanks.

Harem Hotel has plenty of this, though causing it to happen is usually a bad thing, not that it isn't consensual sex, it's just a matter of going a little too far.

Mythic Manor is another one, as Blue said. (Also agree that Ahegao can be good or bad, it's all about the execution)

I can't think of anything else in particular. Waifu Academy possibly, but that game is kinda heavy on the noncon. In it's defense it actually does deal with the morality of this, and casts your MC as a villain, but if that's an absolute no for you then I get it.

You may be noticing a trend in finding it in Honey Select games. Passing out due to orgasm seems to be a common theme to hentai as well, and many people choosing HS are at least a little bit weeb.

On that note, I'd suggest checking out Offcuts, I don't remember a specific instance of it, but it's the kind of game I'd expect to find it it. It's a good game regardless.

Female protagonist games do it too. My own game Seraphim Academy had it's MC cum herself into sleep resulting in some shenanigans. I'm pretty sure that there's at least one instance of such in Project SAGE as well. Chloe18 has this though that game is a major grindfest. There is also, likely, some in Cocerter Chronicles.

That's about all I can think of.
thanks a lot for your lengthy reply with lots of suggestions. i forgot about the scenes in "chloe18", they were pretty well done too. cum on face or body when fainting is a big plus. "waifu academy" already has a lot to offer for different tastes. not being too picky about consensual in games, i have enjoyed the stuck-in-window scene with the journalist-wannabe girl. she had spazzed out in bed during the cat roleplay thing too iirc. the masturbation-pass out in bed scene in "seraphim academy" was pretty hot too. it became all the better when she was found like that by her cute roommate. "harem hotel" was off to a good start with lots of content, i'll just have to check it again. "offcuts", "mythic manor" and "project sage" are added to my list. "coceter chronicles" may be too fantasy for my liking. thanks again. i wish you best of luck with "seraphim academy", which is one of the most promising games in recent times and "the things we do for love", which i'll be checking out for sure.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
i have discovered that this is a major turn on/fetish for me. i have come across a few scenes in games where a female character passes out after an intense orgasm (or multiple orgasms) and they were all hot as fuck. i'll write down the ones i remember and hope there are people who can add more to this thread.

1) dana's supposedly lesbian bff-fitness girl in "dreaming of dana" gets pounded hard by the protagonist and gets detached from the world for a good few minutes.

2) in "the tyrant" protagonist's mother faints in a restaurant's toilet after getting fucked hard by a rival gang member.

3) in "my sister mia", mia has multiple orgasms after being double-teamed by the protagonist and his friend in an aquapark cabin and passes out eventually.

4) "officer chloe" had several of those scenes, the details of which are kinda lost on me.

5) in "fashion business" the gas station shop girl faints with tongue out after fred, the giant cock driver fucks her silly in the back room.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
despite being on-topic, this one looks to be too intense for me (blood, wounds etc). thanks for the suggestion anyway.
Those are scars. You adopt an abused slave and help her. No blood/violence. It's quite popular and the ahegao/fainting is very prevalent. It's a bit grindy at first, but worth it.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
despite being on-topic, this one looks to be too intense for me (blood, wounds etc). thanks for the suggestion anyway.
Give it a try and maybe u'll start to call that game as headpat simulator too
It's kind of heartwarming actually, at least imo :LOL:

Reactions: The Humble Dude

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
heh ok, i'll succumb to peer pressure and give it a go. it got a five star rating too. i may just be able to get past/used to the visuals for the sake of the story and ahegao.

Reactions: passerbyR34