Fairy Banner

Dec 22, 2017
This is a bit of an odd request, I am sorry if this isnt the right place, I couldnt find a more appropriate thread. I just need to find the source of an AD. In the top of this site theres an ad for an H game featuring some pretty clean animations featuring a fairy. When you click it it directs to a NUTAKU game Chick Wars. Upon playing chick wars for a little bit, it became obvious that the footage was not from chick wars. Where is the fairy footage from?

Reactions: IamLegion

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
This is a bit of an odd request, I am sorry if this isnt the right place, I couldnt find a more appropriate thread. I just need to find the source of an AD. In the top of this site theres an ad for an H game featuring some pretty clean animations featuring a fairy. When you click it it directs to a NUTAKU game Chick Wars. Upon playing chick wars for a little bit, it became obvious that the footage was not from chick wars. Where is the fairy footage from?
"A picture is worth a thousand words..."

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Those types of banners are annoying traps better not to fall for them and end up disappointed. A search just came up with their (kind of) Attack on Titan parody, was that it maybe?

I wouldn't assume everyone can actually see the banner, even with my ad blocker turned off I can't see it.

Edit - A month later I accidentally opened F95 on a different browser and the banner appeared for some reason! The animation looked a little like (which didn't show up before), but I don't think it's actually from the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
this is the banner... and that isn't the game
Looks similar to the one I saw the other day but it isn't the same one, and today it's just some big breasted redhead. I really think they're some animation made just for the ad, or from some flash game (so false adverting which is why I find them so annoying).

Edit - And today's banner is a girl (in what looks like a penguin mask maybe) getting attacked by winged dildos, but refresh and it's back to one of the fairy ones. The only games with the fairy tag on Nutaku are still the two above and Smutstone.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have been trying to figure out which game that is also.
It probably isn't from a game, and it's definitely not from a game on Nutaku. One of their other banners was possibly tracked back to a patron artist .

Some of the Nutaku ad banners use images from actual games but those link to the actual games page, if the banner just links to the Nutaku main page assume it's not from a game (and again an annoying trap teasing us with a fairy).

Edit - And today the banner is a big breasted girl running on a beach while popping out of her bikini top, then getting molested by water tentacles (of course). Again likely just a animation made just for the ad, and it's a shame as the bouncing breasts look really good...