3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
Is that "Upload Phonenumber" a future feature to share your fairies? Not implemented yet I'm guessing, I would like to see what sort of combinations the game dev will come up with. :D

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Wow, do I feel fucking old...

So I take it you weren't around for QUAKE and the early years of 3D acceleration PC games. Back then, dedicated GPU's were much less common and limited in power, scope, and capability (e.g. 2D only cards were a thing, and the market wasn't dominated by just nVidia & AMD). So if you had a compatible GPU and API for the game you wanted to play (e.g. a Glide capable version of Deus Ex or MechWarrior2 for your Voodoo card), it would allow you to make use of your hardware and allow for greater performance and visual fidelity. If however your card wasn't compatible, or you lacked one entirely, most of the games of that era also came with a 'software rendering' mode, which offloaded all of the graphical computations onto the computer's CPU. Since then your CPU was doing double duty as a GPU, this inevitably meant worse performance and limited graphical fidelity (e.g. smaller resolution, less FPS, worse lighting solutions, less colors, etc.).

So assuming that all still tracks with this game, I'm honestly a bit surprised they'd even bother with making a software rendering version. But it almost certainly exists as just a 'compatibility' alternative if the GPU version isn't working for whatever reason. If you're trying to play this on a 10+ year old potato laptop, then it might be useful. But otherwise, anything semi-modern with any sort of dedicated GPU should just use the GPU version.
Dual 3DfxVoodoo2s! Gotta get that 24mb of power lol

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Wow, do I feel fucking old...

So I take it you weren't around for QUAKE and the early years of 3D acceleration PC games. Back then, dedicated GPU's were much less common and limited in power, scope, and capability (e.g. 2D only cards were a thing, and the market wasn't dominated by just nVidia & AMD). So if you had a compatible GPU and API for the game you wanted to play (e.g. a Glide capable version of Deus Ex or MechWarrior2 for your Voodoo card), it would allow you to make use of your hardware and allow for greater performance and visual fidelity. If however your card wasn't compatible, or you lacked one entirely, most of the games of that era also came with a 'software rendering' mode, which offloaded all of the graphical computations onto the computer's CPU. Since then your CPU was doing double duty as a GPU, this inevitably meant worse performance and limited graphical fidelity (e.g. smaller resolution, less FPS, worse lighting solutions, less colors, etc.).

So assuming that all still tracks with this game, I'm honestly a bit surprised they'd even bother with making a software rendering version. But it almost certainly exists as just a 'compatibility' alternative if the GPU version isn't working for whatever reason. If you're trying to play this on a 10+ year old potato laptop, then it might be useful. But otherwise, anything semi-modern with any sort of dedicated GPU should just use the GPU version.
lol, the oldest thing I had was a Nintendo 64, I was never a PC player until recently.

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Uh gofile works fine. Either it got fixed in 12 mins or something is off... Confirmed 12 mins after your post they all work, no bans. I don't know how this would get banned unless dev reported it for copyright...
Weird, It was banned when I tried it.

Nepurin

Jan 14, 2019
Okay, just found it.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS CONTENT!

I haven't even tried it yet, but the art looks great and that is totally my fetish.
You are doing God's work with that one.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes