thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Seem like you're missing Nova Handjob (Angry). You get it by forcing Nova to give you the hand job before you give her Stella panty.
Oh! Look like I can't never get that event considered how far the story have went, anyway thank you for your reply

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
v0.1.1 full gallery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win/Linux save for v0.1.1 attached below.
Unzip the archive and replace the files in your Fairy_Fixer-0.1.1-pc\game\saves folder. Slot 1-1 by default.

If you want just the gallery, replace only the persistent file.

To open the gallery you need to visit the Museum in the game.

Last edited:

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
I don't know about the show, but loved the GBA game. And thus, my spiral downwards began:

Day 1 : After squinting real hard at my GameBoy, the sprites began to look real hot.
Still Day 1 but after like an hour or so : Googled Winx r34.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
I can't find the black dildo. I already spied on Musa, and I went to the woods to find the dildo, but it's not there. What else do I need to do?

Reactions: xAlphaStigma

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I can't find the black dildo. I already spied on Musa, and I went to the woods to find the dildo, but it's not there. What else do I need to do?
Did you read the quest hints?As the spying isn't meant just as do it once then look for dildo..talking to musa after concert triggers her to say her pre-concert routine isn't as effective so you need that dialog for the MC to offer to help Musa

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes