RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
okay, I like this game, it has the potential to be really cute and good.. but there is a HUGE problem..

I take 5 steps and have to rest.. then I take 5 steps and have to rest.. then I take 5 FUCKING STEPS AND HAVE TO REST..

so, I'm getting quite frustrated with that.. I know that later I can cook food and get 10 WHOLE FREAKING STEPS before I have to rest..
10 steps is NOT much of an improvement.. :/

please, please tell me that later this gets improved and you don't have to rest like this.. please??

edit: I guess sadly this is just how the game is, from what I just read in the guide found in this thread.. I think the DEV didn't think clearly when he thought up that game mechanic.. he must not have played it to see how annoying it is. 2 steps per 10 stamina would have been okay actually, but not 1 step..

edit2: I also see that people are cheating because of this.. I guess I will also then if I'm going to actually play this
I mean, it encourages the cooking mechanic, which does neat stuff like buffing, or changing the girls. Is also essential to getting the points needed to unlock things

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Also can someone confirm if decensoring works? I tried using asset extractor, but Bousoft either doesn't have the mosaic files obviously named, or I'm dumb. The girls wombs/pussies/urethras twitch, especially when horny, but its hard to make out through the mosaic

Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
I'm running this game using onboard graphic card do you think that makes the game kinda slow?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Kurisu13

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Geez, took me ages to complete the main story but i can't get all costumes for collection for some reason. Luckily the game can able to cheat with cheat engine, but not the costumes <pain>

loyalty point: exact value, 4 bytes
money: exact value, 4 bytes
heroine's favorability (the pink bar in loyalty menu): exact value, float
heropoint: exact value, float
exp for the characters (just change the value to about 11990000 to get to lvl 99): exact value, 4 bytes
stamina (do not lock the value, otherwise it won't work. just change the value to like 500): exact value, 4 bytes

Lastly, I would like a save with all costumes unlocked if possible, or just tell me where you can get the remaining costumes.
PS: about the exp, when you set it to 11990000, u need to win a fight to get to lvl 99

Last edited:
Reactions: loli senpai
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes