Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
different games, different plots, different locations,
1---->is a summer beach fan-service crap on a world with no monsters
2---->is your typical JRPG hero must go on a journey to save the world from the dark lord.
Looks like some of the exact same screenshots in both games.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
just 2 questions, first this is 32-64 or 64bits only?, second there's a MEGA link?, the others take too much time, also ask the same for the second game

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
I will wait until this game gets updated i played it a fair bit in japanese but i havent played any of the dlc so i hope they will get added soon.
The game is really good and i cant wait to finally understand the story.
The game also seems like it would be very funny with some good comedy scences in between.
Edit:
I just browsed through the site is the dlc already available ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hey what's new in this update?
As far as I can tell it's just translation and bug fixes, there's a basic change log on . Although it does say others (whatever that means) for the latest update.
I just browsed through the site is the dlc already available ?
The dlc is the sexual content for all the girls other than Kokori, it's been here for a while.

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
So I've made the beginnings of a cheat table for this game. Right now, the most interesting things it has is money, character exp and Ero/Loyalty Points for characters. I might add food and star values to it.

Values populate on loading a save. Party in the cheat table is actually a header, freeze/click the checkbox to find exp options. The stat options aren't complete yet...

Reactions: RoxRagon

RoxRagon

Oct 4, 2017
So I've made the beginnings of a cheat table for this game. Right now, the most interesting things it has is money, character exp and Ero/Loyalty Points for characters. I might add food and star values to it.

Values populate on loading a save. Party in the cheat table is actually a header, freeze/click the checkbox to find exp options. The stat options aren't complete yet...

thanks, man. looking forward for your update

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any one know how to get the xray to work i have tried everything i can thing of it is checked off
Once you've unlocked it go to the ! menu you use to remove clothes and pick sex acts, there's a on/off button there.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I did that but still it does not show up at all
When I was making sure it was there I did notice that it sometimes appeared off screen, try zooming out and looking around. You can click and drag the xray around, it's not fixed in place like a menu or the bars.

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
Okay, I get how the hentai system works now. I can undress the girls, make them cum etc. Sadly I still don't understand how to maximize the amout of hero points. Sometimes I get a few, sometimes nothing. Can somebody tell me what I have to do in order to get a lot of points? Does she have to cum / do I have to nut all over her? Or is it important to use the unlockable blowjobs / sex options etc. to get more points? I think Im doing something completely wrong because I tried different stuff and Im still not sure what to do.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes