Others - Completed - Fairy Picturebook of Hero and Sorceress [v4.2.4] [BouSoft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Leksus5

very funny. The game is about running around the locations collecting a bunch of raw materials from which you can cook something and sell it to interested NPCs, and with the money you get to replenish the girl's wardrobe. English localization is quite readable. Drawing and Voice acting are pleasant. Fighting is simple and fast.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

MilesKiyaAnny

can't believe no one vote this game.

Yes it grindy but as a gamer myself I enjoy the content of the game althrough the sex is abit dummy so if you here to expect anime hentai quaility sex well it may not please you that much but it enough I suppose and for gameplay, I can say this game make me hungry and grindy for making you find food ingredient to make a meal for your journey

without food you will tired quickly which make you go slower and so become the classic anime game where FOOD is as improtent as life

note: I do not play game just to watch sex only but with gameplay as a whole

Enemy spawn rate is so high that one move can encounter enemy already which may annoy you BUT again food is everything even make enemy encounter rate lower