Fairy Tail Adult Game

Would you like to see a Fairy Tail adult game?

• Yes!

Votes: 1,340 98.4%
  • Nah.

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • What the hell is Fairy Tail?

Votes: 18 1.3%

• Total voters

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I've been thinking this for a while now, where are all the Fairy Tail parodies? There is so much potential hentai in that series it's ridiculous. The number of female characters is higher than any other anime or manga I can think of, it has well over 200 English dubbed episodes, and the fantasy/magic setting allows for so many possible hentai scenarios I can't list them all here. Are there any Fairy Tail parodies in the making that anyone knows of? Or are there any Devs here that have been thinking of playing around with that setting? If so, I'd love to be involved in that creation!

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
it should open world type game , that allows you visist different places on you own accord and interact with charactors you choose

Reactions: lucifer2k

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I recently started rewatching Fairy Tail over the past few months, only up into the low 70s now, going to take me years to get through all 3 series. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing some content based on it, assuming it was decent enough quality.

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah sure why not. We don't have enough anime parodies. I haven't watched that one yet, I'm still working my way through One Piece, but I've heard good words about that series.

Also if we could get some One Piece and other anime parodies that'd be neat too. Robin's a hottie.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah sure why not. We don't have enough anime parodies. I haven't watched that one yet, I'm still working my way through One Piece, but I've heard good words about that series.

Also if we could get some One Piece and other anime parodies that'd be neat too. Robin's a hottie.
Maybe you'll get the chance to try out Fairy Tail in 10 years or so when you finish One Piece ;)

Reactions: Pharan

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
An entire guild? Sounds like a pain to work on. Probably doable only with random art otherwise the most we'd get was v0.0.3c before it gets abandoned.

I think slave trainer games have some of the girls in their packs though.

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
A game, unlikely. The universe of Fairy Tale is so large, plus the amount of characters would probably take 5+ years. A vn absolutely, a off-side story that depicts their private lives or off the screen events would be easy to do.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
A game, unlikely. The universe of Fairy Tale is so large, plus the amount of characters would probably take 5+ years. A vn absolutely, a off-side story that depicts their private lives or off the screen events would be easy to do.
Yeah, that makes sense. There is numerous way around that though, the potential story doesn't have to be centered around the guild itself. The MC could, for instance, be the master of a new up-and-coming guild that tries to recruit known characters after some instance caused Fairy Tail to disband. Or just go the corruption route and have the MC be the bad guy who abducts the girls one-by-one. Those are both incredibly generic but other potential storylines abound.

REX3810

Dec 13, 2018
I think that there is something small like 3 or 4 guild girls, that is, the main ones like: erza, lucy, wendy
even that the last one is more for the lolicones.
and already from there seeing the reaction of the people they begin to add more women of the guild and of others.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Fairy tail doesn't even have a lot of hentai. Kind of odd since its pretty popular. I guess there is enough fan service in the manga already lol.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This would be very good, with a good artist this would be gold (hareeem).